News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

pistol grip installation

Started by nelson_audet, August 18, 2011, 11:15:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nelson_audet

i have 1 question.
my charger is 4 speed with console. I will have my pistol grip tomorow. My question is :

how do you insert the upper boot into the pistol grip? do you insert it with the console plate by the top of the pistol grip ( with remove the wood ) or you pass by the down of the shifter...?

thanks
69 Charger RT 440 4 SPD 4.10 Dana car B5 blue

kab69440

Put the bottom of the handle through the hole in the top boot, then through lower boot. Insert handle into receiver and install bayonet retainer clip. Fasten lower boot to hump. Slide top boot down handle just above the top of console housing. Drop trim plate over handle and fasten boot to underside. Install trim plate.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."