News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

new carpet

Started by Brightyellow69rtse, July 31, 2011, 08:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brightyellow69rtse

where should i order my carpet from? any one besides year one? im going with black and i have a 4 speed.

bill440rt

I've gotten my carpets from Auto Custom Carpet. I was always pleased with them.
:Twocents:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

bobs66440

I recently installed a Trim Parts one and was not happy with it.

xpbprox

Quote from: bill440rt on August 01, 2011, 07:44:33 AM
I believe that is where yearone gets their carpets from. I have one, not installed yet but looks like good quality

Rolling_Thunder

Quote from: xpbprox on August 01, 2011, 11:26:11 AM
Quote from: bill440rt on August 01, 2011, 07:44:33 AM
I believe that is where yearone gets their carpets from. I have one, not installed yet but looks like good quality

Yep
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

gtx6970

Having used ACC in the past,, I was always less than pleased with the outcome, wrinkles, not enough carpet to fit under the sill plates and kick panels , just overall never happy with it.

That said I just put an ACC carpet in this , this past spring. And I have to say I was pleasently suprised with how well it fit and laid down, not to mention the amount of excess there was compared to ACC of old

So , based on that I would recomend them to anyone