News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

gotta be the catfood

Started by derailed, January 13, 2006, 01:29:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derailed

Alright what happened here, Is it photochopped or what? If not it should bring in a good penny on egauge ;D

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0111CyclopsCat11-ON.html

Mopar440+6

Can't say I've seen that particular deformity but I have seen other strange feline deformities. Inbreeding among cats is very common especially when there is a large group of cats in a small area (such as a small farm like the one I grew up on)...
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

ramit

Quote from: Mopar440+6 on January 13, 2006, 11:01:28 AM
Can't say I've seen that particular deformity but I have seen other strange feline deformities. Inbreeding among cats is very common especially when there is a large group of cats in a small area (such as a small farm like the one I grew up on)...

Hopefully the inbreeding isn't going on between the farmers. ;D  I would hate to see a baby that is born with one eye.

Mopar440+6

"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

my73charger

That is one freaky looking cat! :o

'CUDA360

ramit

I like cats also but you can't even give them away nowadays.

Charger_Fan

Geez, if that is in fact real...poor cat. :'(

However, last time I checked, cat's were born with their eyes & ears closed. It takes a week or two before they can open their eyes, I wouldn't think a single-eyed cat would be much different...so I'm gonna hold the  :icon_bs: flag on this one.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

viper r/t

Real or not that's just scary looking.

Mopar440+6

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on January 13, 2006, 12:37:18 PM
However, last time I checked, cat's were born with their eyes & ears closed. It takes a week or two before they can open their eyes, I wouldn't think a single-eyed cat would be much different...so I'm gonna hold the :icon_bs: flag on this one.

But it is a facial deformity. IF the cat was actually born with only one eye and no nose, it is also likely that the cat was born without an eyelid...

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Mopar440+6 on January 13, 2006, 05:46:40 PM
Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on January 13, 2006, 12:37:18 PM
However, last time I checked, cat's were born with their eyes & ears closed. It takes a week or two before they can open their eyes, I wouldn't think a single-eyed cat would be much different...so I'm gonna hold the :icon_bs: flag on this one.

But it is a facial deformity. IF the cat was actually born with only one eye and no nose, it is also likely that the cat was born without an eyelid...
You've got a point there. :yesnod:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Old Moparz

It's fake, just likt the new Challenger.  :D
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

2fast4u

I recall at one time that someone had what they called cabbits for sale.  Half cat half rabbit....their rear feet where like rabbits and a rabbit tail with the front half like a cat.....they were all white.  Kinda cute watchin' em hoppin' around!

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

bull

Its mom probably drank some water out of our pristine Willamette River before giving birth.

2fast4u

EEEEEEEWWWWW!!!!             YUCK!!
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!