News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Betty Ford won't be down for breaakfast

Started by Richard Cranium, July 09, 2011, 04:19:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stripedelete

Yes, RIP.

Reading the obit made me realize that Nancy is still alive.   It makes you wonder what the connection is between the presidency and longevity? :shruggy:

Charger RT

Quote from: stripedelete on July 09, 2011, 05:12:21 AM
Yes, RIP.

Reading the obit made me realize that Nancy is still alive.   It makes you wonder what the connection is between the presidency and longevity? :shruggy:
The connection is your tax dollars to live on for the rest of their lives and the best medical care that you can't afford for yourself.
Tim

The70RT

Quote from: Charger RT on July 09, 2011, 08:52:48 AM
Yes, RIP.

The connection is your tax dollars to live on for the rest of their lives and the best medical care that you can't afford for yourself.
Tim

Amen, not to mention the maid makes sure they get three healthy meals a day.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

stripedelete

Quote from: The70RT on July 09, 2011, 01:44:19 PM
Quote from: Charger RT on July 09, 2011, 08:52:48 AM
Yes, RIP.

Tim

Amen, not to mention the maid makes sure they get three healthy meals a day.

Ya, money (and therefore healthcare) has to have something to do with it.  But, Betty was an alcohlic, cancer survivor.  Those are stressors that tend to keep even the wealthiest from hitting 90.   

Look at the way the presidents and first ladys age in office.   That kind of stress has a very negative effect on life expecatancy - but yet......

skip68

Much respect to the Ford family in their time of loss. But RICHARD C. PLEASE STOP MAKING INDIVIDUAL OBITS!!!!! Just modify your thread topic!!!!!!  :flame:   Mrs.Skip68
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: kinda' the pot calling the kettle black there if ya' get my drift..  :shruggy:

Todd Wilson

Lets all have a drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers:

Todd

Richard Cranium

Quote from: skip68 on July 09, 2011, 03:50:50 PM
Much respect to the Ford family in their time of loss. But RICHARD C. PLEASE STOP MAKING INDIVIDUAL OBITS!!!!! Just modify your thread topic!!!!!!  :flame:   Mrs.Skip68

Hit it Steve....................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zANvYB93u2g

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am Dr. Remulac

skip68

Hey Brock,
I, MRS. SKIP68 made the last post. What chuck, posts is not my problem. Please dont link his random topics to me! Thanks. Mrs.skip68  :nana:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Tilar

Really, What difference does it make in this short life?
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Kern Dog

Budnicks

R.I.P.  Betty Ford you helped a lot of people overcome a difficult problem...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks