News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

was "it" hitting on me...I hope not!

Started by mpdlawdog, July 04, 2011, 02:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpdlawdog

As you can tell by my "handle" Im a police canine handler (dont hold it against me...I have a charger so I have to be somewhat cool right  ;D).....I just left our Dollar General store to pick up a few things....if you have a dog at home, you know june and july are horrible for shedding....my partner sheds like crazy and usually covers my right shoulder with hair because of the way his cage sits.....anyway, I was in line and I heard a "man" say "sir you are losing hair like crazy."  I turned around and was surprised to see a "female" dressed in a brown dress and high heels....I said "my partner has a hair loss problem"...it stated..."I use to have the same problem when I WAS a man"...umm....needless to say I almost dropped my buns...I managed to smile and walk out of the store before we got on the "buns" topic....
"Life is Tough...It's even tougher when you are stupid"  -John Wayne-

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

A383Wing

those people vote and reproduce as well

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: TK73 on July 04, 2011, 05:48:04 PM
Probably likes a man in uniform
That's exactly what I was thinking. LOL

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

mpdlawdog

:lol:  why did you have to bring up the uniform thing...btw I didnt stick around long enough to get asked if I would put the cuffs on "her"

Drache

Quote from: mpdlawdog on July 06, 2011, 08:39:19 AM
:lol:  why did you have to bring up the uniform thing...btw I didnt stick around long enough to get asked if I would put the cuffs on "her"

admit it you contemplated the idea for a second or two didn't you?  ;)
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

mpdlawdog

not enough cap morgan in the world for that to happen....couldnt get past "its" mustache...

RusTy/SE

69CoronetRT

Quote from: TK73 on July 04, 2011, 05:48:04 PM
Probably likes a man in uniform

There is a cop in The Village People.
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.