News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Carbon footprint of a hamburger? Give me a break ...

Started by Richard Cranium, June 30, 2011, 12:53:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

Quote from: John_Kunkel on July 05, 2011, 02:47:54 PM
Quote from: Ghoste on July 05, 2011, 06:17:19 AM
Perhaps your environmental anaologies (sic) aren't all that good seeing as how they are confusing me

Or they are good and you're confused because...............

Oh Johnny. :rotz: If you only knew how much faith it requires to believe what you believe you probably wouldn't be such an antitheist Nazi. :nono:

Ghoste

And I do very much apologize for the spelling error. 

John_Kunkel

Quote from: bull on July 05, 2011, 03:18:37 PM
Oh Johnny. :rotz: If you only knew how much faith it requires to believe what you believe you probably wouldn't be such an antitheist Nazi. :nono:

Another swing, another miss. Grouping antitheism and the Nazis is somewhat of an oxymoron, remember that every Wehrmacht soldier wore a belt buckle that proclaimed "Gott mit uns". (God is with us)
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

68X426

Can the topic be kept on boiling water and meat consumption? Guess not. Goodwin nails it again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

"Godwin put forth the hyperbolic observation that, given enough time, in any online discussion—regardless of topic or scope—someone inevitably criticizes some point made in the discussion by comparing it to beliefs held by Hitler and the Nazis."

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

bull

Quote from: John_Kunkel on July 06, 2011, 05:26:24 PM
Quote from: bull on July 05, 2011, 03:18:37 PM

Another swing, another miss. Grouping antitheism and the Nazis is somewhat of an oxymoron, remember that every Wehrmacht soldier wore a belt buckle that proclaimed "Gott mit uns". (God is with us)

No, no, no, you misunderstand. I'm referring to the more colloquial word "Nazi" as in one who obsesses over things; similar to Hitler's obsession with power. You've no doubt heard the term "spelling Nazi" or "enviro Nazi" or "grammar Nazi" or "Nazi administrator," etc.? A zealot who is single-minded in his obsession over a certain cause, as you are with your fervent Christophobia.

Brock Samson

Charger-Bodie

I think we better find our way back on topic.....For what its worth.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

bull

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on July 06, 2011, 09:10:49 PM

I don't know... it kind of looks like we're in a nosedive and the rear stabilizer has broken off.

TK73

Quote from: bull on July 06, 2011, 09:29:20 PM
Quote from: 1HotDaytona on July 06, 2011, 09:10:49 PM

I don't know... it kind of looks like we're in a nosedive and the rear stabilizer has broken off.

I ever hit the lottery I'm following suit...

"Send lawyers, guns and money"   :METAL:
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!