News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Watch out for this listing!

Started by ramit, January 11, 2006, 04:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramit

I just wanted to warn all of you that there is a 69 dodge charger listed on ebay that is a fraud.  As soon as you click to see the listing a fake sign in page comes up.  The sign in page comes up so fast I can't even get a link or listing number for you guys.  Someone is going to get screwed by this crook so look out.  The sign in page looks legit but if you check the URL in the address window it does not even refer to ebay.   I sure wish ebay had a way to get a hold of them quickly so people do not get screwed by people like this.

Doc74

Thanks for the heads up, contacting ebay now, won't be there for long I hope.

ramit

Do you know of quick way to contact ebay.  I usually just end up sending them an e-mail and by the time they get it these crooks have probably ripped off all sorts of people.

Doc74

Quote from: ramit on January 11, 2006, 04:35:41 PM
Do you know of quick way to contact ebay. I usually just end up sending them an e-mail and by the time they get it these crooks have probably ripped off all sorts of people.

I usually send them one of many fake emails I get with the added info, apparently someone reads it !
I'll have to do this like that too since ebay keeps asking for a listing # every time you try to email them, this one doesn't have a listing as far as I can tell.

ramit

Seems to be a pretty good scam, I almost fell for it.

Doc74

And many will fall for it sadly.
I did manage to get the listing # so here's hoping they get it soon.
Without mentioning any names I've also talked about some other not so good chargers being sold as oh so good ones....I wonder how they'll react on that.

69fourspd

The listing number is 4604118327.  I will also send a report.