News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

ertl's 66 charger american muscle authentics 1/18

Started by kooldodge, January 10, 2006, 08:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kooldodge

anybody see ERTL'S 66 charger in yellow and in mauve.  very well done cars indeed.  very realistic interrior and decent engine compartment.  well worth the price.  check them out.

Brock Samson

yeah i posted on it a month or more ago, i agree great stuff!
welcome to the site BTW!

FastbackJon

Yep, I have a few of them. I helped quite a bit with the authentication.

:icon_smile_big:
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Ghoste

Probably the nicest diecasts availbable right now.  :icon_smile_big:

69_500

They are very good examples. I wish that every time someone made a diecast that they asked for someone to help them with the finer details. However many times they just slap another color on a car, and don't bother to ask if it was even available for that year or not. Which bugs me sometimes, like when I see a diecast for a Daytona in panther pink, for some reason that just bugs me.

Charger_Fan

All this babbling about this great 1st gen model & not one linky...WTF? :slap: ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

69_500

So how many of you guys opted for which paint color? I'd go for the yellow, but its hard to pass up on the HEMI.

kooldodge

how can you pick just one, get both color/engine combo's and enjoy them both.    its nice to be here

Ghoste

Mauve.  It looks like the "Bloomington Ghost", a 66 of some fame in the fastback circles.

Charger_Fan