News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Old cars in the wild

Started by 1969chargerrtse, June 15, 2011, 04:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

That's one cool looking pickup. Love the wheels. :2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Rolling_Thunder

A guy local to me uses his white 1970 Challenger as a daily driver...    been trying to buy it for a while now...   
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

mopar4ya

Quote from: fc7_plumcrazy on January 07, 2012, 05:07:07 PM
Quote from: mopar4ya on December 28, 2011, 09:14:14 PM
70 Hemi GTX. 4 speed with a white gut.

Dan :cheers:

Hi Dan,

is it factory EV2 or FE5 red?

Carsten

Carsten, the car is FE5 red.

Dan.

HalfastJav

moparstuart

Quote from: HalfastJav on January 20, 2012, 04:31:11 PM
Moms 61 Morris minor.

my mom and dad had three different morris minors in the late 50's and 60's 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

mpdlawdog

Here is an origional 67 "Naked" pace car convertible.....it was actually used in one of the races....it has a hitch to pull the float around the track....it is fully documented with pictures....thought it was cool....oh yea and my buddys 440 4 speed six pack challenger its ok ;)
"Life is Tough...It's even tougher when you are stupid"  -John Wayne-

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Fred

greymag

62 Max

A few more.

nvrbdn

hey drache, that front end would make great wall art. id cut that off the car and mount that on the wall. a really cool piece.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

69bronzeT5

Found this '67 Fairlane 500 this morning. I live right by the local insurance company (ICBC) salvage lot. It's a 289 car that looks like it had an engine bay fire. :rotz:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

ramairthree

Quote from: 62 Max on March 09, 2012, 11:31:55 AM
A few more.

I know its not the most popular year or most powerful version, but that 73 440 GTX is calling to me.
Sadly, that is exactly the kind of thing where you go and find a missing vin plate and fender tag so someone can clone for a quick sell.

bull

This guy drives his Chevelle to work on days when the weather's not fit for man nor beast. Then when it's nice out, like today, the car is nowhere to be found. :shruggy: :shruggy: At least it's not rotting to the ground in a field I guess.

Fred

Maybe he's got better things to do on a nice day!  :smilielol:
Nicely looked after car though.

C_stripes

How about one of my own. This is my rusty daily driver, all weather car.

I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

TruckDriver

Saw this plain '69 Camaro today.  :drool5:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Bob T

Saw this freshly imported 70 Chally outside the compliance centre last week.
Burnt off paint, pretty cool
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

TruckDriver

Saw this around the corner from my Mom's today. 1970?
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

ChargerD100

took these pics last summer when I was trying to find my buddy a Challenger both cars are all original and have been sitting under this awning since the mid 80's

I think not 100% sure on year but if I remember right this is 73 SE green with white vinyl top with white interior and pistol grip

this one is a 70 340 Six Pack car, I had the chance to buy it when I was 15 for 6k but my dad wouldn't let me settle and buy a E body knowing I wanted a Charger but now the guy wants 25k for it!!!!! should've bought it !!!!!!!!!!

Current Mopars: 2014 Ram 2500 Cummins, 1970 Dodge D100

My old Build Thread: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,82511.0.html

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: ChargerD100 on May 11, 2012, 04:26:04 AM
took these pics last summer when I was trying to find my buddy a Challenger both cars are all original and have been sitting under this awning since the mid 80's

I think not 100% sure on year but if I remember right this is 73 SE green with white vinyl top with white interior and pistol grip

this one is a 70 340 Six Pack car, I had the chance to buy it when I was 15 for 6k but my dad wouldn't let me settle and buy a E body knowing I wanted a Charger but now the guy wants 25k for it!!!!! should've bought it !!!!!!!!!!

It's all realative, 6k then. 25 now 40 later.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

TheAutoArchaeologist

Quote from: ChargerD100 on May 11, 2012, 04:26:04 AM

Those are some cool cars.

1) No such thing as a 73 SE.  Looks like a 72 or 73 Rallye Challenger.
2) Not a 340 Six Pak Challenger T/A, stripes in the wrong location and the hood is incorrect.  Unless someone put the stripe on incorrectly and took the T/A hood off.  Looks to be a 70 Challenger R/T or similar.

Ryan

ChargerD100

Thought i put rallye not se my bad and the 70 he use to have 2 of em and the other had the hood yer talkin bout and if i remember the hood was replaced on this one next time om in his area ill get the story on the car
Current Mopars: 2014 Ram 2500 Cummins, 1970 Dodge D100

My old Build Thread: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,82511.0.html