News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A good show to go to! Richard J Crawford Memorial Show - Livingston, NJ

Started by resq302, May 30, 2011, 06:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

resq302

This past Saturday I attended the 5th Annual Richard J Crawford Memorial Car and Truck show held at Livingston High School in Livingston, NJ.  They have a huge children appreciation festivities all week long for kids and family and that Saturday, they had all kinds of food, fun, rides, and animals for the kids in front (aways away) from the car show.  Banandan turned me onto this event and I can not thank him enough.  I had a great time, was nice and relaxing, chatted with a bunch of people and just had a nice laid back, fun day.  It is a smaller show as there was about 25-30 cars and about just as many heavy duty tow trucks (new and old) which were totally amazing to see.  I was even interviewed by a local web based news paper called The Alternative Press which covers a bunch of small towns.  Here is a link to the site.    http://thealternativepress.com/articles/family-festival-day-in-livingston-plays-host-to-ri--2
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

resq302

my show car stance.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

68X426

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

resq302

thanks.  it took a lot of hard work and help from a lot of people on this site.  It is pretty much darn near factory stock with a few exceptions that I am aware of.  If there are things that are not correct and anyone sees them, I am always looking to better the car so please point them out.   :2thumbs:
Brian

BananaDan

Glad you had a good day Brian.  I wish I could have made it, sorry you had to fly solo.  We'll have to hook up at another show this summer.
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

resq302

Dan,

Just saw that Allpar.com is having a car show in East Hanover on Sat. Sept. 24th at 10 AM.  I think you have to be registered as a member in order to show up but I think registration is free for Allpar.com.  We're bringing both the chally and the charger.  Space is limited so if anyone wants to go, you might want to register soon. Registration is only $5 too!
Brian

BananaDan

*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein