News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Memorial Day Cruise Night

Started by BananaDan, May 27, 2011, 10:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BananaDan

I hit a cruise night tonight in Somerville, NJ with Bill440RT.  Finally some nice weather and a great night for cruisin'.  I forgot my camera, so the pics are from my phone, sorry for the crappy quality...

*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

A383Wing

pretty good pics from here.....better than my phone....

my fat ass is staying home this weekend....way too many crazies out there

tan top

good pictures BD  :yesnod: thanks for posting  :2thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

MoparManJim

Crappy? I call them good photos and not crappy one s either at all. Those photos are almost clear as day. Crappy is when the photo is blurry some what.  :lol: 

Good photos there man.  :2thumbs: :coolgleamA:

bobs66440

Nice pics for a phone! Looks like you had a good time!  :2thumbs:  It's nice to be able to go somewhere and not have the threat of rain around you.

Here, it's been a forecast of thunder storms every afternoon forever it seems. We've missed so many cruises already. Last week I was so desperate I went to a cruise even with storms in the area, but not there. It was beautiful when we got there but it soon rained, of course. Fortunately, it was a passing storm and the roads dried up enough in time for us to get home... ::)

I really need to get a second car for times like this...one that's semi-nice but don't care if it gets wet.  :scratchchin:

bill440rt

Wow, Dan! Those pics did turn out great from your phone.

It was really a great night to get the cars out & hang. We were lucky enough to get two spots together. This NJ cruise gets big & packed in a hurry, & parking becomes limited, so you have to get there real early to start scoping out spots.
All in all, the night went well. Except for that damn tree that kept dumping crap all over my car. I must have wiped it down at least a dozen times. And, the usual cruise night yo-yo's. "Those door scoops CAN'T be original. Where did you get them, Pep Boys???"   :smilielol:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

BrianShaughnessy

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: bill440rt on May 28, 2011, 09:13:28 AM

It was really a great night to get the cars out & hang. We were lucky enough to get two spots together. This NJ cruise gets big & packed in a hurry, & parking becomes limited, so you have to get there real early to start scoping out spots.
All in all, the night went well. Except for that damn tree that kept dumping crap all over my car. I must have wiped it down at least a dozen times. And, the usual cruise night yo-yo's. "Those door scoops CAN'T be original. Where did you get them, Pep Boys???"   :smilielol:

Is that the same show where we took the "trifecta" pic in the overflow lot?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

BananaDan

Yes, too many yo-yo's.  There's not much relaxing at a cruise night.
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

69rtse4spd

bill440rt

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on May 28, 2011, 04:37:27 PM
Quote from: bill440rt on May 28, 2011, 09:13:28 AM

Is that the same show where we took the "trifecta" pic in the overflow lot?

No, Chris. That one was in Cranford. This is in Somerville on Friday nights. Very close to me, perhaps you might be interested one night??  :scratchchin:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

69 OUR/TEA

Very nice!!!! The cars look great together. :2thumbs: