News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My show setup

Started by BananaDan, May 22, 2011, 03:31:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BananaDan

I thought I'd share pics of my show setup that I took today at her first show of the season.  Sam, my 2 1/2 year old little boy is in the last shot.  All we've been hearing for the past week is "Daddy's Yeyyow Car!!!".

*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

JT01

Thats the nicest 70 I have ever seen.

resq302

Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

BigBlackDodge

bobs66440

Sweet!  :drool5: Clean! I'd be afraid to drive that puppy!

tan top

:o.... :drool5:  awesome job   :yesnod: :coolgleamA: :2thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

E5 Charger

All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!  :drool5: :2thumbs:

thedodgeboys

AWESOME so how did you do?
:drool5:

Back N Black

Beautiful charger!  :2thumbs: Was your car the only one at the show?  :D

BIGBLCK11

BananaDan

Quote from: bobs66440 on May 22, 2011, 04:39:29 PM
Sweet!  :drool5: Clean! I'd be afraid to drive that puppy!

Nah, that's why I got her.  I love driving her.  That's what she was made for.

Quote from: thedodgeboys on May 22, 2011, 05:11:25 PM
AWESOME so how did you do?
:drool5:

She won first in her class, 1970-1979.  She kept the Chebbys down in second and third.   :2thumbs:

Quote from: Back N Black on May 22, 2011, 05:19:41 PM
Beautiful charger!  :2thumbs: Was your car the only one at the show?  :D

I posted pics I took at the show here:
http://s1093.photobucket.com/albums/i432/dstrzelec/Millburn%20Car%20Show%202011/

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

70charginglizard

Awesome Dan. Congradulations. You most certainly deserve it.  :2thumbs:
70charginglizard

Just 6T9 CHGR

Squeeky clean :cheers:

Although I would have deducted points because your steering wheel wasn't straight.....

:nana:

;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

69 OUR/TEA

What a real nice car you have there!!!!! :2thumbs:

jwilk01

"Regular burnouts are required" that is great!!  Is that a decal or magnet?

Later
Josh

troutstreamnm

Beautiful 70 for sure  :2thumbs:
2008 SRT-08 Challenger
1971 GA4 Challenger
1970 FK5 Charger 500

bill440rt

EXCELLENT, Dan!!!   :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Pete told me the news today. CONGRATS!  :2thumbs:
Glad to see you did well, I knew you would. Looks like all that hard work & late nights paid off. You deserve it.
Cheers!
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Purple68

:drool5: Your car looks absolutely awesome, you should be very proud!

jaak

TUFCAT

That's an absolutely beautiful Charger! I'm very impressed because I LOVE 70's!  :drool5:

It really stands out because there's not many 1970 Charger R/T's restored to this high level. Your car absolutely POPS!  :icon_smile_cool:

If I can please make one minor suggestion (to an otherwise perfect looking car) is to black out the core support behind the grille. :Twocents:

FlatbackFanatic

Great looking ride!! Congrats on your win!!!the rest of the pics look great too. :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

68X426

Quote from: JT01 on May 22, 2011, 04:13:18 PM
Thats the nicest 70 I have ever seen.

x2. Congrats. :cheers:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

BananaDan

Thanks everyone.  And yes, I know, I have to black out the rad support and the insides of my doors.  My body shop didn't know when they were doing it, nor did I.  I learned after I got her back and now I just need to find the time to correct those items.

BananaDan

Quote from: jwilk01 on May 22, 2011, 08:01:08 PM
"Regular burnouts are required" that is great!!  Is that a decal or magnet?

Later
Josh

It's a magnet.  Bryan "A383Wing" made a batch up as magnets for those that don't want to put the stickers on their car.

BananaDan

Quote from: bill440rt on May 22, 2011, 09:01:15 PM
EXCELLENT, Dan!!!   :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Pete told me the news today. CONGRATS!  :2thumbs:
Glad to see you did well, I knew you would. Looks like all that hard work & late nights paid off. You deserve it.
Cheers!

Thanks to you Bill for giving me more help than anyone could imagine.  I wouldn't have been able to get her this far without it.   :2thumbs: