News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pakis embarrassed over our BL raid

Started by twodko, May 18, 2011, 06:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twodko

The article just frosts my gizzard. We embarrassed the taliban supporting, two-faced, back stabbing Pakis? IMO they lowered themselves to BL's level when they offered sanctuary to him and all the other sunbaked wack jobs over there and lied to everyone's face about it.
The only reasons we aren't cutting back on the millions in aid we send them (yet) and bitch slapping them for f**king us is we need the geographic access Pakistan begrudgingly gives us and they have nukes.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

dkn1997

F Pakistan

Pakistan is worse than Hitler!
RECHRGED

last426

I would be upset also.  They are a sovereign nation -- what duty do they owe us?  Kim

bull

Quote from: last426 on May 18, 2011, 11:25:10 PM
I would be upset also.  They are a sovereign nation -- what duty do they owe us?  Kim

I realize you're just trying to be a pot-stirring boob but how about something to show for the $18 billion they agreed to take as payment to help us find Bin Laden? Yes, that guy who was living 100 yards from the gate of the Kakul Military Academy.

Dans 68

Quote from: bull on May 19, 2011, 12:13:28 AM
I would be upset also.  They are a sovereign nation -- what duty do they owe us?  Kim

I realize you're just trying to be a pot-stirring boob but how about something to show for the $18 billion they agreed to take as payment to help us find Bin Laden? Yes, that guy who was living 100 yards from the gate of the Kakul Military Academy.

Nah, Kim believes what he says. And while I believe Pakistan owes us, with our billions of aid, that Government is a bit conflicted on who are the bad guys and could/would not truly help us. That is why we took action. The Pakistanis can go pound salt.

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

tan top

don't think they are the sort of country you can trust   :Twocents:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Ghoste

Yes, a sovereign nation.  A sovereign nation which has distributed nuclear technology all over the Middle East, harbored known international terrorists, and threatened many times to start a good old fashioned nuclear meltdown with India.  A good bunch there alright.

PocketThunder

Someone said it already.

Monday morning White House conference call with Pakistan:

"Hello Mr. President, oh, you were looking for "that" Bin Laden?"   :lol:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Brock Samson

Quote from: Ghoste on May 19, 2011, 05:56:05 AM
Yes, a sovereign nation.  A sovereign nation which has distributed nuclear technology all over the Middle East, harbored known international terrorists, and threatened many times to start a good old fashioned nuclear meltdown with India.  A good bunch there alright.

Good Point Ghoste. And consider we've backed them to the hilt since their emancipation from India, while distancing ourselves from India who's poised to be the democratic and economic miracle of the region. Remember too the Russians were the major allies of India since WWII.

dkn1997

I would be upset also.  They are a sovereign nation -- what duty do they owe us?  Kim

They owe us alright.  I wouldn't call it a duty though.  They owe us just because we say so.  Even if we didn't give then the money. 
RECHRGED

Arthu®

Quote from: dkn1997 on May 19, 2011, 08:44:39 PM

They owe us alright.  I wouldn't call it a duty though.  They owe us just because we say so.  Even if we didn't give then the money. 

You have a strange rationality.
Striving for world domination since 1986

dkn1997

Quote from: Arthu® on May 20, 2011, 02:38:46 AM
Quote from: dkn1997 on May 19, 2011, 08:44:39 PM

You have a strange rationality.

I've been called worse by better lol
RECHRGED

elacruze

Pakistan has a contentious balance between government and military, and the military is run mostly by semi-radical Islamics. The legal government has been on the edge of military coup for years, so even though the government may agree to help us, they are internally restrained by their own military.
Add to that the cultural norm for all of Asia that lying is not a bad thing, and viola! here we are. Ultimately, without the cooperation of the Paki government, we'd not have found OBL at all-we were not secretly walking around in there without their permission. What you see is of course posturing to save face, prevent internal conflict and coup, and appease the masses.
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.