News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hello

Started by FrnkNsteen, May 18, 2011, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrnkNsteen

Hey guys! Stumbled across this forum while looking for information on starting the resto on my '69 Charger SE. I've had this car since the late 80's and have never had the opportunity to do anything with it. Finally decided it was time to start!

Thought I'd say hi and introduce myself.

Progress...... Car is 90 percent torn down. Shop is stacked with AMD boxes containing 2 new rear quarters, drivers side outer wheelhouse, rear crossmember, rear valance, both trunk extensions, two new front fenders, and a new hood. Glass is out of the car as well as all of the interior, including the dash.

I will start posting some pictures as it goes along if people are interested in seeing it.
1969 Charger SE (Just starting the restoration)
1967 Barracuda Notchback

tan top

hello & welcome  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:   , yeah course post up any pictures & stuff  :yesnod:  love to see them  :yesnod:  :popcrn:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

mpdlawdog

Welcome...I have not been on the site very long but have found a TON of information on my 68 I have been putting together!  Everyone has been very helpful!
"Life is Tough...It's even tougher when you are stupid"  -John Wayne-

charge69

Hello and welcome here.

skip68

Welcome to the site. 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Tilar

Welcome aboard! Pics are a good thing around here... some people can't read and the pics are their only form of entertainment.   ;)
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

hemi68charger

Hello and welcome.... You've found the right spot... Ask tons of questions and no question is a stupid one....

Emjoy the restoration of your car and look forward in seeing its progress......
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

FrnkNsteen

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Well, I've had this Charger since high school, and just couldn't get rid of it over the years, even though the Ex fought me everytime I considered starting on it. Well, she's no longer in the picture, so the process has begun. Fortunately, the person I'm with now is 100% supportive in this project!

I've been impressed with the amount of information on this site, and have already enjoyed looking through peoples restoration threads. Very nice work being done!! And it's ALL about the classic Chargers!!! How cool is that!!

I'll post some pictures that I've taken during the tear-down. Can't do it from work, so it will have to be from home.
1969 Charger SE (Just starting the restoration)
1967 Barracuda Notchback

nvrbdn

welcome.  pic's during the build will be enjoyed by all.  :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

41husk

Welcome!! you will find many people on here to help you along.  Look foreward to those pictures.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Brass

Welcome - and good for you for holding onto your car! 

69charger440

Welcome, looking forward to helping you along! :cheers:
1969 Charger 540 Blown Hemi 1000HP, 69 Road Runner 500 Stroker 665 HP

Just 6T9 CHGR

Welcome to the site :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

rt green

we love pics and info.   welcome
third string oil changer

BananaDan

Welcome. You came to the right place...   :2thumbs:
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

kokxville

Welcome here,you are in the right place. :2thumbs:
And i love the 69 chargers  :thumbup:
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

FlatbackFanatic

Welcome!!!! Good luck on your resto. We like pictures, post away.. :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

Sinister68

-James
2013 Challenger SRT - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 1968 Charger (R/T)
6.4 Hemi/Auto - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 440 4bbl/5 Speed/Dana 3.54

twodko

Welcome!

"You've found the right spot... Ask tons of questions and no question is a stupid one"

Word!
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

vancamp

Welcome, another 69 on the site  :2thumbs: