News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Winter is making me fatter!

Started by Paul G, January 08, 2006, 09:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver R/T

i dont gain much esp winter when i feel depressed usually
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Mefirst

Difference between Europeans and Americans...

European...

American...

BigBlockSam

QuoteYou mean they dig through it to find your "stuff." 
:smilielol:  i don't have that problem
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Paul G

Quote from: Mefirst on January 10, 2006, 02:48:41 AM
Difference between Europeans and Americans...

European...

American...

LOL thats gross!!!
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

Paul G

Well I have made up my mind to lose 15 pounds before spring. I am cutting out the sweets, eating lighter meals, and eating veggies and fruit, maybe with peanut butter for snacks rather than Christmas cookies and ice cream. Lets see what happens.
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.

Johnny SixPack

It's really that easy, Paul.

Cutting out just sodas and candy will make a big difference.

I found that if I made an effort to keep healthy snack type stuff around, I didn't miss the junkfood.

I just need to start excersizing 3 times a week again.

Lost 60 some odd pounds last time I did that.
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Paul G

What has hurt me was a job change. I am doing very little physical work now. That hurts the waistline. Working out? I would rather dig a hole to china than spend time doing mindless exercise, even though the exercise is good for me. Thats why winter is so rough. Too cold to go outside to dig. LOL

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Paul G on January 10, 2006, 12:56:53 PM
What has hurt me was a job change. I am doing very little physical work now. That hurts the waistline. Working out? I would rather dig a hole to china than spend time doing mindless exercise, even though the exercise is good for me. Thats why winter is so rough. Too cold to go outside to dig. LOL

Try walking to Hooters instead of driving. :D  :icon_smile_big:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Charger_Fan

Quote from: formula_440 on January 10, 2006, 01:03:29 PM
Quote from: Paul G on January 10, 2006, 12:56:53 PM

Try walking to Hooters instead of driving. :D  :icon_smile_big:

Now that's a good weight loss plan! ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Lowprofile

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on January 09, 2006, 01:06:01 PM
When you start noticing a hint of "manboobs" that you've never had before, there's a definite problem. :wave: :smilielol:

No, the problem is when you can hide a pack of ciggeretts & a king size snickers bar under them.   :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL