News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger t-shirt

Started by young99, May 09, 2011, 06:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

young99

I was bored at work which happens 85% of the time  :eek2:

so i started doodling in photoshop. I wanted to get your thoughts on this...

Dumb or Not? Of course the chest number would be changeable for different years.

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

squeakfinder

I think I'd have to see somebody wearing it for certain. The 68 on the chest and the Mopar on the sleeve look great. The Charger on the side of the waist is unconventional. Not saying it's bad, it's just new to me.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

69rtse4spd

agree, the numbers on the chest are OK, maybe with an r/t or s.e. under, but do not much care for the Charger on the side.

Silver R/T

make logo in blue and put Charger on the back or small script under 68
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

HOTROD

I like it just the way it is only in colors like HEMI Orange ,I have way to many black&white ! :2thumbs:
form fit or lose ???
What the Hell-Dumass !

freddyd02

Looks awesome, I'd wear one!  :2thumbs:

tracpack440

Great idea. When can i buy one :2thumbs:
1969 Charger  R/T SE 4 spd dana

bill440rt

I'd wear that in a minute. Awesome shirt!!  :2thumbs:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Mikesmoparperformance

Looks nice, but not great, Looks better when the Mopar logo is in blue! And why the name Charger on the side? Looks better on the back :2thumbs:

This one I had made a year ago :cheers:

MOPAR OR NO CAR

1966 Dodge Charger 383 CI

BradD

Quote from: Mikesmoparperformance on May 10, 2011, 09:37:41 AM
Looks nice, but not great, Looks better when the Mopar logo is in blue! And why the name Charger on the side? Looks better on the back :2thumbs:

This one I had made a year ago :cheers:

LOL!!! That's a matter of opinion. I like his shirt better than the one you posted! I would change the "68" font.
Many people are seen from the side before they are seen from the front or back. Especially if they are at an automotive event.