News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

todays music

Started by mustanghater, August 02, 2005, 07:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

73chgrSE

I can honestly say without a doubt and i'm sure Brian Johnson will agree, he was not rapping on Back in Black.

Brock Samson

73chgrSE

nice vid, too much anal probing going on though. song is lack lustre however. same loop over and over.

Mike DC

Hey y'all. 

Relax, I made up that specific quote for this thread.  It wasn't a real quote from anyone we know. 

That was just a stewed-up mix of the kinds of things being said then and now.  Sorry if I introduced racism a little too much, but the N-word was everywhere when people complained about early Rock & Roll and the parallels to modern times are difficult to ignore.

Old Moparz

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on June 24, 2009, 04:18:34 PM

Hey y'all. 

Relax, I made up that specific quote for this thread.  It wasn't a real quote from anyone we know. 

That was just a stewed-up mix of the kinds of things being said then and now.  Sorry if I introduced racism a little too much, but the N-word was everywhere when people complained about early Rock & Roll and the parallels to modern times are difficult to ignore.

Freakin' troublemaker.   :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

moparnole

I will take Hendrix, or the Beatles over this new stuff ANYDAY!! :yesnod:

moparstuart

Quote from: moparnole on June 24, 2009, 04:32:25 PM
I will take Hendrix, or the Beatles over this new stuff ANYDAY!! :yesnod:
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Brock Samson