News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Donald Trump to drive Indy 500 pace car?

Started by Ghoste, May 05, 2011, 08:43:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

I'm just hearing about some controversy surrounding Donald Trump driving the pace car for the Indy 500.  Apparently some are upset about his recent sparring with the President.  Personally I could care less about his political aspirations, I think it's stupid because I don't see how he has any connection whatsoever with motorsports.  Does a guy who likely spends most of his automotive time in the back seat of a limo even have the qualifications to drive a car at pace lap speeds?  It's the 100th anniversary of the race, why not get one of the famous drivers who won it in the past?

ITSA426

It would be hard to disagree with any of that.

RECHRGD

I would bet that Trump paid well for the privilege.  Considering his political aspirations, he needs all the exposure he can get.
13.53 @ 105.32

69rtse4spd

You think he will put a helmet on that hair, or use areally good jell. :smilielol:.

DodgeByDave

III, we are everywhere

Ghoste

That's official or you're just saying it?  (I'm too lazy to look it up)

TK73

That would be absolutely sickening.

So, where has the big-mouth been since last weekend?  Got his little panties pulled up around his ears TWICE.

Jeremy spoke...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

DodgeByDave

http://www.theindychannel.com/sports/27792748/detail.html

QuoteINDIANAPOLIS -- Racing legend A.J. Foyt will replace outspoken billionaire businessman Donald Trump behind the wheel of the Indianapolis 500 pace car later this month, 6News has learned.

looks to be officially official.
III, we are everywhere