News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Score

Started by 70charginglizard, April 21, 2011, 08:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70charginglizard

I finally found a decently price original headlight door relay for my 70 charger off e-bay. only $24.99! SCORE!

Just got finished plugging it in. Works like a charm. So awesome to be able to pull out some more unnecessary toggle by pass switch and wiring I no longer need now and have a relay that takes all my original wiring connections.  :2thumbs:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
70charginglizard

hemi68charger

I remember those days with my '70 Charger R/T daily driver back in the '80's..... Turned out the leak I had in the front windshield corner would drip right on the relay and fill up with water (living in South Florida, I saw rain almost every day in the Summer). Didn't know much different back then; young and that's all I ever knew....

Looks like you got a nice piece. I remember getting every one I could get my fingers on, ranging from Chargers w/conceal headlamps, to Imperials, 300's and anything else with concealed headlamps from '70 on........
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection