News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fast 5

Started by GL#10, April 20, 2011, 02:29:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GL#10

Just got back from seeing Fast  5 

Great movie  action from start to finish  , Toretto's 70 makes a return minus the blower , plenty of 2011 charger as well   , Stunts are amazing  , alot of you Dukes of Hazzard fans will know alot of the names in the stunt credits  .

Fast 6  is already in the works .

Go see it .

K.c

doctor4766

Thanks for the review.
My boy has asked me to take him to see it over the weekend.
Gotta love a '69

mikesbbody

And how much American Muscle do they wreck this time? no thanks  :down: as long as people pay to see these stupid movies, They will keep making them and more Car's will be destroyed  :Twocents: Fast 6? Gimme a break!  ::) :brickwall:

Ghoste

Fast 6 already?  It's the Rocky of car chase films. :lol:

GL#10

QuoteAnd how much American Muscle do they wreck this time? no thanks   as long as people pay to see these stupid movies, They will keep making them and more Car's will be destroyed  Fast 6? Gimme a break!   

Mikesbbody 

If you call  movies with American muscle cars , hot women  , great stunts   Stupid  ,  than there is something wrong with you ,   Again great movie .

K.c

Ghoste

But how many musclecars did they wreck? (because that question I think was the determining value in whether or not it's stupid) :icon_smile_wink:

GL#10

Hey

Don't want to give to much of the movie away , but very very very little Muscle cars get destroyed  , seriously  if that would stop you going to see the movie  than , maybe some reruns of the Goldengirls is more your cup of tea ???

K.c

Ghoste

If I were forced to choose between that and another movie destroying musclecars, then yes Golden Girls would be more my cup of tea.   :nana:

GL#10

Hey Ghoste

Hats off to you Brother , for admitting your a Goldengirls  fan  ,  :smilielol:

K.c

Ghoste

I think what you meant to say is "having the balls to say destroying musclecars for Hollywood is stupid" but yeah, however you want to interpret it works.   :icon_smile_wink:

Btw, I wasn't criticizing Fast 5 because I haven't seen it, I'm just taking my place on the "don't destroy musclecars" side.

mikesbbody

Nothing wrong with me, I just don't like seeing cheesy movies with little or no plot
Where Cool Car's are destroyed! sorry for having taste. With any luck number 6 will be the last unless of course people want to see more. Let it die just like "Rocky"
"Saw" etc enough is enough.

dodgeboy67

THE BEST REASON TO NOT GO SEE THE MOVIE IS THAT VIN DIESEL IS A TOTAL CHEESEBALL......

THEY SHOULD START WRECKING THE NEW REPRO CAMARO BODIES.....ID PAY TO SEE THAT....LOL

GL#10

Hey

To each there own , maybe you guys can go watch Harry potter or sum sh#t like that .

K.c

mikesbbody

yeah and maybe you can go F..k yourself

This thread is as good as a movie :popcrn:

GL#10

Hey

Got to love this site , people get all upset here if you mention "General Lee " or any movie where you see a charger destroyed or damaged .

Funny  , got to laugh , we are talking Fast and Furious  , we know  its not going to win any academy awards , but to spout out , im not going to see it because they destroy a charger/muscle car ,is laughable .

Again if you like cars , stunts , good looking women , you will like it .

K.c

Road Dog

I'm gonna go see it for sure! :2thumbs:
If your wheels ain't spinn'n you ain't got no traction.

chargermike

i love the fast movies. dont care it has no plot. it has hot cars hot women and cool car chases. good enough for me. i like all the rocky movies to. keep them comming. and some of these people were on the golden girls. some of the best car movies ever have NO plot. dirty mary crazy larry....eat my dust....american graffiti....gumball rally...hollywood knights..and on and on. there car movies. if you need a plot watch lifetime channel. lol

TruckDriver

The only this that would make these "Fast Furious" series of movies better, would be if Nicolas Cage was staring with Vin Diesel  :stirthepot: :lol:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

jb666

I'll be seeing it for sure, but not till it hits On Demand... I hate people too much to be sitting in a theater full of them...

I'm a huge Dwayne Johnson fan, so I'm looking forward to it.

Thanks for the review.  You may now go back to f..k'ng yourself  :cheers: :cheers:

dodgeboy67

Quote from: 440 on April 21, 2011, 03:37:18 AM
This thread is as good as a movie :popcrn:

its at least better than any vin diesel movie

i guess they have to wreck muscle cars because nobody would watch if they wrecked intrepids or volvos all of the time......in a sense i think the cars are the best character in the movie

GL#10

Mikesbbodgy

Here is the post , again for you

http://www.deadline.com/2011/04/box-office/

Brock Samson

Really?..  a "Great" movie?...  :lol: Anyone who mashes out a bunch of gibberish like that, tells me all I need to know about their version of reality. What grade are you in anyhow?
So what is it with Jennie Lee fans' punctuation and spelling and makeing up their own launguage as they go?..
or, am I the only one to notice this?..  :shruggy:

Note: The spell check button resides at the lower right in your post screen.  :yesnod:

Make a note of it.  :slap:

BananaDan

Quote from: dodgeboy67 on April 20, 2011, 05:04:03 PM
THE BEST REASON TO NOT GO SEE THE MOVIE IS THAT VIN DIESEL IS A TOTAL CHEESEBALL......

I personally think Vin isn't that bad in these movies.  His lines are cheesy, but that's crappy writers, he delivers them ok.  IMO Paul Walker is the problem.  That guy couldn't act his way out of a cardboard box.

Quote from: dodgeboy67 on April 20, 2011, 05:04:03 PM
THEY SHOULD START WRECKING THE NEW REPRO CAMARO BODIES.....ID PAY TO SEE THAT....LOL

I completely agree.  Stop killing Chargers!  Wreck as many GMs and Fords as you want.

Dan
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

bull

Quote from: Brock Samson on April 30, 2011, 10:08:28 AM
 Really?..  a "Great" movie?...  :lol: Anyone who mashes out a bunch of gibberish like that, tells me all I need to know about their version of reality. What grade are you in anyhow?
So what is it with Jennie Lee fans' punctuation and spelling and makeing up their own launguage as they go?..
or, am I the only one to notice this?..  :shruggy:

Note: The spell check button resides at the lower right in your post screen.  :yesnod:

Make a note of it.  :slap:

There's no 'e' in the word making. And you misspelled language.