News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Strange fact of the day: I work with a guy who Saved Courtney Love's life

Started by bull, January 06, 2006, 01:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derailed

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

bull

Quote from: Shakey on January 06, 2006, 03:51:20 PM
Quote from: bull on January 06, 2006, 12:51:48 PM
I've never really understood why some people are so vocal in their hatred for Nirvana? I myself don't love the music but it's not terrible. I've heard a lot worse. Why all the hate for them? Really, I'm just curious.

Maybe some people feel the same way about Nirvana as you do about the '06 Dodge Charger.     :shruggy:

Maybe, but there are some very clear and obvious reasons why I and so many others don't like the not-a-charger. With music the reasons aren't so clear. The new "Charger" is like Metallica taking a 20-year break and then returning to play jazz.

69bananabeast

Quote from: Mefirst on January 06, 2006, 02:55:43 AM
Quote from: 69bananabeast on January 06, 2006, 02:40:09 AM
it's too bad , she killed kurt cobain

I do think it was Cobain that pulled the shotgun trigger himself.. In my op. Nirvana was an overrated band anyways..

My :Twocents:

Ps. Bull, by the way... This is Courtney Love... Check the pic..

I dont want to start like another investigation or whatever you want to call it , but If you had enough heroin in your system to kill yourself 3X over , do you think you would have had enough strength to pick up a shotgun and shoot yourself?  Also at the Time he died some one was with him since is credit card had been used 2-3 days after he was dead.
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

69bananabeast

1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

JimShine

He would have faded away. He was already burned out and tapped of song ideas. He knew it was a craze and he was in the right place at the right time. If he were smart he would have just saved his money and went back to being a civilian.