News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

RHD 71-74 Chargers

Started by irish_in_ny, March 23, 2011, 11:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikesbbody

"did they come with unique packages for these export models?"
I know some had kilometers instead of mph, other than that not too sure but I don't believe any left the Factory RHD. If they have, i have never heard of them. As for the Red Super Bee, yeah I remember seeing that one it was for sale years ago in Australia they were asking big $ too. btw, does anyone notice the Center Console on that Super bee? it's not a 3rd Gen style why? because the original was not converted easier to put a different one in that was one problem with that wrecked RHD 71 RT Charger it has the original center console and it was not swapped over which meant you had to guess what gear you were in... ::)

MoparManJim

Quote from: RallyeMike on March 26, 2011, 12:10:10 AM
Looks similar to this one

Yea, even the stuff up on the walls are mirror image to the other photo as well.  :smilielol: 

Now that is what you call a mirror image photo.  :lol: 

doctor4766

Quote from: JohnnyBee on March 26, 2011, 07:34:22 PM
I found this one in 2005 with a right hand drive conversion in Perth, Australia

You here in Perth?
Gotta love a '69

mikesbbody

Quote from: MoparManJim on March 27, 2011, 12:56:12 AM
Quote from: RallyeMike on March 26, 2011, 12:10:10 AM
Looks similar to this one

Yea, even the stuff up on the walls are mirror image to the other photo as well.  :smilielol: 

Now that is what you call a mirror image photo.  :lol: 

Turn a pic around all you want that Car was RHD I know people who worked on it, saw it on the road I also have the RT Tailights in my Garage one of the only things that survived by the looks of things.