News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Headlight bezel help

Started by chargd72, March 21, 2011, 08:58:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargd72

Can someone post a headlight bezel fully assembled with lamp for a 71-72?  Need to see it from a few angles.  Doesn't matter if it's attached to fender or not.  This would be very helpful.  Thanks.

'72 Charger SE 4bbl 318                          '76 Power Wagon 400 W200                                 2011 (attempt at a) Charger

CDN72SE

Are you speaking of this? If so I can get you more angles.

1972 Charger SE

chargd72

Thanks CDN!  That's exactly what I was looking for.  So for the bezel and lamp housing, that's just metal on metal huh?  (Top left pic)  Thought something might go between that.  Also, I need two more of those square plastic inserts.  Any idea where to get them?

'72 Charger SE 4bbl 318                          '76 Power Wagon 400 W200                                 2011 (attempt at a) Charger

CDN72SE

Yes, just metal on metal. Do you need the screws that go into the plastic inserts as well?
http://www.megapartsusa.com/proddetail.asp?prod=114%2D280528

I have some extras kicking around if you would like them. I'll just charge you shipping. Alan.

1972 Charger SE

chargd72

Alan, if you have two extra inserts and two extra screws for them, that would be great!  Let me know what I'll owe ya.  Sending you a PM.