News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Changing the instrument cluster voltage regulator?

Started by bluegrasscharger, March 20, 2011, 09:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluegrasscharger

What's the easiest way to change the instrument cluster voltage regulator in a 1970 Charger?  I can see it from under the dash but it's impossible to reach.  Do I have to take the cluster completely out to do it?

A383Wing

I have changed mine without pulling dash out...but my hand came out with a few scratches & blood...it can be done, but...it's a bitch to do

bluegrasscharger

Where did you run your hand through?  From the bottom of the dash or the glove box?  I can't find a clear path to get to it.

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Troy

I have small hands so I can reach it from the bottom. In the worst case you just pull the cluster. It's best to lower the column when you do this to keep from scratching everything.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.