News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"Two and a half men" will not be down for breakfast

Started by Richard Cranium, February 25, 2011, 12:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stripedelete

send him over to interview Kadhafi - now that woud be a hoot!

histoy

chargergirl

He needs to stop talking and put the crack pipe down.
Trust your Woobie!

TruckDriver

I like Charlie Sheen as a actor, but I never once seen the tv show.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

jb666

Poor Charlie... Committed career suicide...  The sad thing about it is he probably took his cast members and crew down with him... Sure, they'll find other work, but this show was hugely successful and now it's canceled.. What'll they do, bring in Charlie's "brother" next season to fill his shoes?? Lame...

And there's Dana White fueling the fire, telling the two parties they are welcome to step into a UFC ring  :rofl:

Brock Samson

I was at a Noah's Bagels last weekend was sitting near a personal assistant to a S.F. Shot TV show's lead actress, She was informing her clubbing friends about this actresses habits,.. What stuck with me was she said "The pay of these TV actors (and actresses) is way down because of the economy - "So she's only making $22K an episode". (ten episodes BTW)  :scratchchin:
Charlie was probably making at least a mill. Being as it is the top rated most watched show on TV...  :shruggy:  :-\  :rotz:
Reminds me of Tom Cruise's role in Tropic Thunder... Ha!   :smilielol:

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

TK73

All the hookers, drugs and travel you can handle??

Sign me the F up!!   :2thumbs:

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

mikesbbody

69bronzeT5

It's very sad how it's gotten to this point. I've been watching Charlie go down hill for the past few years, it's a pitty. I absolutley love Two and a Half Men, it's one of my favorite shows and Charlie is a very funny man. It's sad how the drugs have taken a priority in his life. Usually an addict has to hit completley rock bottom to realize they need to get clean. However, they can't do it for anybody else.....Charlie truly has to want to get clean for himself and himself only or he won't succeed in his recovery. Maybe this latest event will lead him to rock bottom and make him realize it's time to get his act together and get clean. He has such potential and I hope he can pull himself out of the gutter, get clean and build his career back up.
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

4cruzin

Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

skip68

True, but the way he spends money on his partys, girls, drugs, booze, fancy hotel suites in Vegas, not to mention his alimony/child support payments............if he has no income, he'll hit quite quick! My two cents! I hope he's the next positive recovery like Robert Downey Jr. Both are very talented. MRS.SKIP68
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

greenpigs

When he falls over dead all that money will do is buy a nice casket.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Tilar

You're right. I was watching him in an interview last night and he is definitley on something. It looks like his eyes don't even focus on anything. Just staring into space and rattling on like his screws are loose.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

PocketThunder

The radio show was talking about his interview this morning and they were leaning towards this is an act he is playing with the media, and he is not as messed up as they want him to be.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Tilar

That's a pretty damn good act if that's what it really is.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

bull

Quote from: Brock Samson on February 26, 2011, 01:21:48 PM
I was at a Noah's Bagels last weekend was sitting near a personal assistant to a S.F. Shot TV show's lead actress, She was informing her clubbing friends about this actresses habits,.. What stuck with me was she said "The pay of these TV actors (and actresses) is way down because of the economy - "So she's only making $22K an episode". (ten episodes BTW)  :scratchchin:
Charlie was probably making at least a mill. Being as it is the top rated most watched show on TV...  :shruggy:  :-\  :rotz:
Reminds me of Tom Cruise's role in Tropic Thunder... Ha!   :smilielol:

Following the comments, his attorneys said Sheen would finish the show at his current pay rate, which is $1.8 million an episode. The show had eight episodes left to film in the 2010-11 season when CBS and Warner Bros. shut down production last month following Sheen's erratic behavior and comments. The attorneys said Sheen would be seeking a raise to $3 million an episode if he were to do a 10th season, which would begin in the fall and run through the spring of 2012.

Landonsrt

He can always make a comeback. Look at Robert Downey JR and the crap he did in the 90's. Look at him now.. One of the highest paid, most respected actors....

bull

Quote from: Landonsrt on March 01, 2011, 11:04:46 PM
He can always make a comeback. Look at Robert Downey JR and the crap he did in the 90's. Look at him now.. One of the highest paid, most respected actors....

Yes, because he got a grip and stopped acting like a freakish a-hole. I hope Sheen does the same someday.