News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2006 Charger R/T exhaust

Started by Dustman75, February 24, 2011, 12:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dustman75

Has anyone deleted the resos and left stock mufflers on?  I was wondering how it sounded like that.  I am getting flomasters in the future but wanted a cheaper way to get more sound for now.

Piston_Freddy

Max rim size:15"

Ponch ®

Quote from: Dustman75 on February 24, 2011, 12:00:03 PM
Has anyone deleted the resos and left stock mufflers on?  I was wondering how it sounded like that.  I am getting flomasters in the future but wanted a cheaper way to get more sound for now.

I have a blastin' bob 9db kit. Gives it a nice rumble at idle and a nice growl at WOT. It's the best bang for the buck.

http://www.blastinbob.com/
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Orange_Crush

You're better off going to www.Chargerforums.com for that info (and BTW yes, a lot of people do that, but its better to just go with an aftermarket exhaust system if sound is what you're after).

Around here, most people don't like the 6th generation Charger and many of them can be real douchebags about it.

I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Orange_Crush

Quote from: Ponch ® on February 24, 2011, 12:10:47 PM
Quote from: Dustman75 on February 24, 2011, 12:00:03 PM

I have a blastin' bob 9db kit. Gives it a nice rumble at idle and a nice growl at WOT. It's the best bang for the buck.

http://www.blastinbob.com/

Except for Ponch...Ponch is cool!
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Orange_Crush on February 24, 2011, 12:11:26 PM
You're better off going to www.Chargerforums.com for that info (and BTW yes, a lot of people do that, but its better to just go with an aftermarket exhaust system if sound is what you're after).

Around here, most people don't like the 6th generation Charger and many of them can be real douchebags about it.

I actually prefer LXForums.com over chargerforums. I really only go to the latter when I'm looking to sell or buy something. LXF is a bigger community and theres a larger breadth of knowledge there since it's for all LX cars. There's a lot of overlap of members and vendors between the two sites, so odds are that if it's on chargerforums, youll find it at LXF...but not necessarily the other way around.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Dustman75

[/quote]

Douchebags about what?

Dustman75

Chargerforums doesn't seem to have a lot of members.  It redirected me here anyway for some reason.

Orange_Crush

Quote from: Dustman75 on February 24, 2011, 12:16:44 PM

Douchebags about what?
[/quote]

See link

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,78195.0.html

and its www.chargerforums.com

Ponch ®

472 R/T SE

Quote from: Orange_Crush on February 24, 2011, 12:22:03 PM
Quote from: Dustman75 on February 24, 2011, 12:16:44 PM

Douchebags about what?

See link

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,78195.0.html

Dude, that's mild for around here.