News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Black pebble-grain 3-spoke steering wheel?

Started by BananaDan, February 23, 2011, 10:41:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BananaDan

Hey all, I just pulled this steering wheel off for my interior restoration and I am looking for some info about it.  It looks like a woodgrain steering wheel, but is black with pebble grain.  I have heard this is an actual wheel style that is rare yet I am having trouble finding out what model or year cars it would have been for, or what it's worth.  Anyone have any info?

Thanks,
Dan
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

68 RT

Ghoste

Yep, Barracuda stuff, basically like our woodgrain wheel but with a simulated leather look to the rim.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Hey Dan, bout time you joined up!!

Yes like others stated A body wheel

Whats it worth?  Not really sure....havent seen that many up for sale.  I guess one that doesnt have cracks wold be worth more....Id say the condition yours is in maybe $100 ???
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

BananaDan

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on February 23, 2011, 06:19:33 PM
Hey Dan, bout time you joined up!!

Yes like others stated A body wheel

Whats it worth?  Not really sure....havent seen that many up for sale.  I guess one that doesnt have cracks wold be worth more....Id say the condition yours is in maybe $100 ???

Thanks Chris.  I've been a member for a while, but not much of a poster, more of a reader.   ;)
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein