News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

NOS center section for 69 grille

Started by scatpack69, February 20, 2011, 10:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RuNvS69

Quote from: bull on March 05, 2011, 12:46:02 AM
Quote from: UH60L on March 04, 2011, 11:14:40 AM
Unfortunately I need tail light lenses and trim rings, so I'll probably shell out the $750.00 to BE/A for them.  Can't find good used ones anywhere that aren't as cracked and broken as mine.

Why not just buy an LED lense set for $130? And unless your trim rings are pitted badly you could get them rechromed.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1968-Dodge-Hemi-Charger-LED-Tail-Lights-set-4-Kool-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem230e70dd85QQitemZ150566133125QQptZVintageQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Those actually look pretty sharp!  I wonder if they make them for 69/70's... anyone have experience with LED taillights? Do they look odd on stock cars?
1970 Charger 500 - 440 (Fast5)
1970 Charger - 318 (SOLD)
1969 Charger SE - 440 (SOLD)
1970 Charger 500 - 383 (SOLD)

scatpack69

that guy on ebay is nuts!!!!!!!!

I might put it on ebay. Got to get some pics first.

scatpack69

stripedelete

is it unpainted or just in the shadow?

scatpack69

a shadow. it is dusty also. never been on a car.

charge-it

Less than 2 weeks ago a friend of mine sold one for 3K. It was a NOS center grill in the original Chrysler packaging. The person that bought it seemed like he couldn't hand the money over fast enough and was super grateful to be able to have scored it. Even at 3K my friend told me it made him wonder if he sold it for too little because the guy that did buy it was the first to call and he had recieved about a dozen calls on it. It was on the market for less than 2 days.
Visit our new website:

http://www.pepsparts.com

stripedelete

scatpack69

3K??? wow
I'd let this one go for 3K

stripedelete

Khyron

for 3k i'll take the one off my car! LOL

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

UFO

3K for NOS,  So what does a nice used one go for?

scatpack69

whatever someone is willing to pay for it.

Ghoste

3k seems like a lot to me but then again I'm not desperately seeking one... and wealthy.

scatpack69

I'm gonna stick it up on ebay. see what it brings

hotrod98

Those prices seem unrealistic. I converted my 69 triple black RT SE into a daytona so I have a complete rust free front end that I would sell for 3 grand. Of course it's in western Arkansas so it might cost quite a bit for someone to have it shipped.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

scatpack69

well apparently no one on ebay is looking for a NOS grille section. I guess I will keep it.

69 OUR/TEA

Quote from: scatpack69 on May 11, 2011, 08:11:27 AM
well apparently no one on ebay is looking for a NOS grille section. I guess I will keep it.

You're grill is NOS ???? Looks to me like it was on a car,paint all beat up,rusty speed clips still attached on mounting points??????Might be in mint shape with no cracks or breaks,nice piece,don't think it is NOS.

2003 or 2004 bought an NOS grill from none the less,Great Lakes,$450.00. Bought another on Ebay shortly after that $400.00.Decided I did'nt need it and let someone else take it,sold on Ebay for $425.00,nobody fighting for it,one person hit the reserve.
Why do you guys think they are worth that much now???? Lets take an NOS piece,put it on Ebay for a ridiculous price,now everybodys on the kick they are like gold.
NTM,even if you have an NOS grill,like I did,it had to be painted to be uniform with all the other pieces!!!!!!

Just like the dubbed Bendix disc brake booster "unobtainium" by some,I had two NOS ones,sold them, ask Maxwellwedge what he paid for them !!!!

Bill440rt,you had an NOS grill,how long did it take for you to sell it at only $800.00?????

You guys that get on the over inflated prices of NOS parts are shot !!!! :rotz:

stripedelete

might want to re-read the thread....

F8-4life

Yep I agree way to much $$$, I paid less for a complete '69 Charger!

1969chargerrtse

"' NTM,even if you have an NOS grill,like I did,it had to be painted to be uniform with all the other pieces!!!!!! "
You and I think alike. I pointed that on one listed before, that you would have to paint it anyway??
I don't buy the story of " my friend " bought one for 3 k and was grateful. Sorry. As said many times before, it ain't 2005 no more.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

scatpack69

I agree with the overpriced parts, I was just trying to see what I could get for it.
and it has not been on a car. pics may be showing that.