News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

General Lee - Love 'em hate em,.. or indifferent?..

Started by Brock Samson, February 19, 2011, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ok: cast your votes.

Live and Breath DOH!!!! YEE HAWW!!
Love the show that's why I'm here.
They're OK I guess, to each their own.
Like them somewhat but don't see the fuss.
Think the DOH is pretty dumb.

djcarguy

Quote from: Bobby41909 on January 15, 1970, 07:40:20 PM

You guys are killing me.  7 replies after this picture was posted and every comment is about a car....not one comment about those legs :shruggy:

Or rear shot bending over getting in the car. :brickwall:

I am building a General and can't wait for the hotties wanting a picture with it.....every girl wants to be Daisy (even just for a few minutes :yesnod:)....I'll just tell my wife I am only helping fulfill little girls fantasies.... 
WELL YOU FORGET THEY WERE LITTLE GIRLS,25+ YEARS AGO ?? ADD ALL THE LIFE DISAPOINTMENTS AND ALL THE POUNDS THEY GAINED AND THEY WILL DENT YOUR CAR LEANING ON IT AND STAIN IT WITH TEARS.. :eek2:

daveco

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on February 22, 2011, 02:12:12 PM
well, remember she had a jeep on mid and later seasons. Maybe an split prefference makes that ? dunno

NOTE: THERE IS ACTUALY A JEEP ON THE BACKGROUND :D

...whah?, I mean, uh,...

Oh yes, legs, perfect...
R/Tree

Bobby41909

Quote from: djcarguy on February 22, 2011, 08:55:51 PM
        WELL YOU FORGET THEY WERE LITTLE GIRLS,25+ YEARS AGO ?? ADD ALL THE LIFE DISAPOINTMENTS AND ALL THE POUNDS THEY GAINED AND THEY WILL DENT YOUR CAR LEANING ON IT AND STAIN IT WITH TEARS.. :eek2:

I am kinda hoping they fit in this group :drool5:

I can't believe how SILLY these girls are throwing themselves on this overdone joke of a car.  I agree, how can anyone think a General Lee isn't just an orange Charger in a really cool uniform?

BTW do all original Chargers get this response?  How about BLACK ones?  I wasn't able to find any pictures on the internet :shruggy:

Just lightening the mood in this thread, don't get your panties in a bunch...unless your a hot chick...in that case my General will be done in a month or so and will be ready for a bubble bath :smilielol:

greenpigs

How many are staged pictures?

Paying some HOT woman to stand in front of your GL is fine but they would do it without you asking, dunno,
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

skip68

I can't tell you how many times girls have wanted a picture with my GL.
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Bobby41909

Quote from: greenpigs on February 22, 2011, 11:56:12 PM

Paying some HOT woman to stand in front of your GL is fine but they would do it without you asking, dunno,

Dude...the General is a Rock Star all on its own.  Do a google search....you'll see

For fun, turn the "filter" off and search on "Daisy Dukes" :2thumbs:  You might want to paint yours orange and put that silly horn in afterwards..... :smilielol:

greenpigs

I have done searches on the GL and many are for sale adds or images from the show. :stirthepot:

:icon_smile_big:

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

djcarguy

a guy can dream,than get caught by wife manually polishing his unit in the garage dreaming of the fun and all the girls and std's ????   hope your car has it shot's and does not forget to wear a car cover?????? hahaha
      the one with just the roof and flag showing ,,,, can ya say hello ta bubba in jail for usall,,,,,,,,under age,jailbait,very cute and sweet :flame:  :D:flame: :D :flame:

Ghoste

Quote from: Bobby41909 on February 23, 2011, 12:13:59 AM
Quote from: greenpigs on February 22, 2011, 11:56:12 PM

Dude...the General is a Rock Star all on its own.  Do a google search....you'll see

For fun, turn the "filter" off and search on "Daisy Dukes" :2thumbs:  You might want to paint yours orange and put that silly horn in afterwards..... :smilielol:

Yeah, because girls posing with Chargers NEVER happens to the ones that aren't GL's. ::)  Widen your search and YOU'LL see, for run include ricers.

WB General Lee

Bobby41909 you have great taste exactly my style :cheers: You never have to stage a photo shot with some hot girls they are always very willing. Even if you go to a Hooters the girls go wild for the General Lee I have been there and done that many times. She didn't charge me a dime. She is 20 years old.:coolgleamA:

I am a single guy and love hot women but I know that some people are in different situations than me and lots of times I do hear comments like young girls and jail, STD's, etc. I don't date women under 18 and I am sure most people here are responsible and don't either.

P.S. Out of all the muscle cars I have owned you never see women run up to like the General

Richard Cranium

Quote from: skip68 on February 23, 2011, 12:04:39 AM

Some of you really should be more discriminating. :smilielol:

I am Dr. Remulac

WB General Lee

Bobby41909

Quote from: Richard Cranium on February 23, 2011, 11:39:36 AM

That's a Chevy...go figure

Ghoste

I once knew a guy wiith a 70 Plymouth convertible that was Hemi Orange and he referred to it as the "freak magnet" because no matter where he parked it drew people.  This included Hooters girls with the concidentally matching color shorts.  You remain convinced that the GL is the reason for people running to it but I think any bright colored looking vehicle will draw attention.  Throw a little gaudiness into it and the freaks come running.

WB General Lee

I owned a lime-green Superbird and all I had running up to it was a bunch of guys very rare for a hot girl to come up to it. I had maybe a few girls walk by and say nice car but that's it no pictures.

Bobby41909

Quote from: djcarguy on February 23, 2011, 06:57:05 AM
       a guy can dream,than get caught by wife manually polishing his unit in the garage

Thats funny..... :smilielol: 

Ghoste

And fwiw, I'm not so much a hater as a non-lover so a lot of what I post here is not meant to hurt.  Kind of like when brothers argue at the dinner table.

ChargerSG

I got a Charger before i ever heard of the show, when i did see it i couldent understand the hype :shruggy:
Dont mind people building GL´s, but i hate the show for destroying allot of Chargers :eek2:
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

greenpigs

Quote from: Richard Cranium on February 23, 2011, 11:39:36 AM

Ok..those are some BIG boobies. Just saying thats all.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Ponch ®

My .02 on General Lees:

The 68-70 Chargers are among the most beautiful cars ever made. Putting a push bar, tacky 01 door numbers, and a rebel flag on the roof is like taking a naturally beautiful woman (i'll say Zooey Deschanel  :drool5: ) and covering her up w/ a ridiculous Lady Gaga costume.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

troutstreamnm

QuoteThe 68-70 Chargers are among the most beautiful cars ever made. Putting a push bar, tacky 01 door numbers, and a rebel flag on the roof is like taking a naturally beautiful woman (i'll say Zooey Deschanel  drool5 ) and covering her up w/ a ridiculous Lady Gaga costume.  

:iagree:

2008 SRT-08 Challenger
1971 GA4 Challenger
1970 FK5 Charger 500

Mike DC

Much as I love the GL, I do totally see that viewpoint. 

But I also think the GL has aged a whole lot better than some other cars that are from the same era and trends.  It would have been just as normal for the era if the GL had been painted with stripes all over it, big chromed sidepipes below the rockers, really cheesy wide wheels, the car all jacked up with air shocks so those wheels don't hit the fender lips . . .

djcarguy

RESPECT TO ONE GL THAT SHOWED UP SUMMER 2010 HERE IN EUGENE OR. NOT CAUSE ITS A GL ,BUT BECAUSE IT IS A YOUNG GUY THAT IS SAVING A WRECKED ,AND TOSSED A SIDE 68 CHARGER. HE HAS REPLACED THE WHOLE PASS SIDE  AND NEW QUARTER AND MOST OF THE FLOORS. HE WORKED ON IT FOR 2 YEARS AND WANTED TO GET IT OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN.SO THEY DID A QUICK GL MAKE OVER AND GOT IT OUT TO SOME SHOWS FOR FUN. HE 'S A NICE KID AND SAYS IT IS JUST THE FIRST STEP AND WILL GET REDONE IN A FEW YEARS,MORE TO A STOCK HOTROD.
        HE DOES GET PICKED ON FOR IT BEING A 68 AND NOT A HIGH DOLLAR,PREFECT BUILD????
    LOTS OF GUYS RUN IT DOWN BEHIND HIS BACK .CANT WE ALL GET ALONG. :scratchchin: :2thumbs: :Twocents:

Richard Cranium

Quote from: djcarguy on February 23, 2011, 07:44:33 PM
       RESPECT TO ONE GL THAT SHOWED UP SUMMER 2010 HERE IN EUGENE OR. NOT CAUSE ITS A GL ,BUT BECAUSE IT IS A YOUNG GUY THAT IS SAVING A WREAKED ,AND TOSSED ASIDE 68 CHARGER. HE HAS REPLACED THE WHOLE PASS SIDE  AND NEW QUARTER AND MOST OF THE FLOORS. HE WORKED ON IT FOR 2 YEARS AND WANTED TO GET IT OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN.SO THEY DID A QUICK GL MAKE OVER AND GOT IT OUT TO SOME SHOWS FOR FUN. HE 'S A NICE KID AND SAYS IT IS JUST THE FIRST STEP AND WILL GET REDONE IN A FEW YEARS,MORE TO A STOCK HOTROD.
        HE DOES GET PICKED ON FOR IT BEING A 68 AND NOT A HIGH DOLLAR,PREFECT BUILD????
    LOTS OF GUYS RUN IT DOWN BEHIND HIS BACK .CANT WE ALL GET ALONG. :scratchchin: :2thumbs: :Twocents:

I am Dr. Remulac