News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

General Lee - Love 'em hate em,.. or indifferent?..

Started by Brock Samson, February 19, 2011, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ok: cast your votes.

Live and Breath DOH!!!! YEE HAWW!!
Love the show that's why I'm here.
They're OK I guess, to each their own.
Like them somewhat but don't see the fuss.
Think the DOH is pretty dumb.

Steve P.

I love to see what people do and can do with any car. Everyone has different tastes and thank someone we do. Otherwise we would all be driving the same car. Living in the same house. No diversity = no fun.... So why the hell NOT do what you will with what you've got?? We have a ton of NON-R/T clones on here. Many, many color changes. Fat tires. MONSTER MOTORS... FEW of us on factory wheels. Even fewer on bias ply tires. So what the hell is everyone's problem?? I figure opinions are much like a-holes. Everyone has one. I just wish everyone would keep theirs clean.....  :D  This bickering is nothing less than childish. And really, WHO CARES?? I own a Coronet. Many here have a problem with me NOT owning a CHARGER.. You know what? I DON'T CARE!!!!!!  I love my car and that is the ONLY THING THAT COUNTS....

All this negativity is BS.... It doesn't do anyone any good and only makes those who are intolerant look like jerks....
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

68coronetGLwannabe

I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

skip68

I agree BUT, if there are no more jerks,,, then who do I play with ?.   Wade ???
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

68coronetGLwannabe

Quote from: Steve P. on February 21, 2011, 04:04:05 PM
Wade is a good egg. He can handle it....  :angel:

Thanks Steve. As long as Chuck stays on his med's he can be very pleasant.  :brickwall:
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

Steve P.

Hahahahahahaaa... Don't get me started on CHUCKLES...  :icon_smile_big: Hell, he's even fummier when he forgets he took his meds and takes some more...  :hah:  He's a good egg too.....
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

clanton

You know who was a good egg? This guy  :2thumbs:
Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

WB General Lee

I really got screwed not even a year ago. I found this car. Its the original Daisey Road Runner! The guy was getting me the documentation we talked several times and then one day he called and told me he traded the car for a Nascar truck :flame: :RantExplode: :smilielol: I was shocked because the price he wanted was $6200. That is what he had in the car. It would have been cool next to the General.

Ghoste

Orange_Crush

I'm not a fan of the show OR the car...that being said, what I think should not matter.  If you want a General, build a General.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

WB General Lee

There were two or three built. I think three so its one of two but for $6200 what a steal!

Sabre

Quote from: Ghoste on February 22, 2011, 01:26:23 PM
I thought they pushed it off a cliff?

The Roadrunner in the pic above was Daisy's original RR it's a 74 I believe?  It was used in the early episodes. It changed to a early 70's model year later on until her car was destroyed going off a cliff.

Nacho-RT74

yeap, they used a 74 and also 71:

( note the hanging shoulder sealtbelt )

but magnum wheels

and 71:
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Ghoste

Strange (to me) there isn't a bigger movement to recreate Daisy Road Runners.

Nacho-RT74

well, remember she had a jeep on mid and later seasons. Maybe an split prefference makes that ? dunno

NOTE: THERE IS ACTUALY A JEEP ON THE BACKGROUND :D
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Brock Samson

ain't that a stock Satt. hood on the '71?.. looks like she's about to trip and fall in those heels,.. or as they're known around here F.M.P.s...  :lol:

Ghoste

You're right about one thing Nacho, there is a split.  :D

Road Dog

Any of ya'll try and go in and out the doors like those Duke Boys did? Got my Charger before the Dukes, but I did my share of racing on dirt roads back in the day.
If your wheels ain't spinn'n you ain't got no traction.

WB General Lee

The car that I was looking at was a Satelite made into a Road Runner. It had a 318.

moparguy01

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on February 22, 2011, 02:12:12 PM
well, remember she had a jeep on mid and later seasons. Maybe an split prefference makes that ? dunno

in case your wondering Nacho, after the car was run off the cliff, some rich guy thanked them by buying her a jeep. However even that Jeep had 2 or 3 different setups, with different locations for decals and such.

Nope, I've never seen the show. :lol:

MoparManJim

Quote from: Road Dog on February 22, 2011, 02:48:55 PM
Any of ya'll try and go in and out the doors like those Duke Boys did? Got my Charger before the Dukes, but I did my share of racing on dirt roads back in the day.

I have gone through my charger windows like the Duke Boy's done on the series and I must say I like it. 

greenpigs

I wanted a new 2010 Jeep Wrangler in white but they didn't have it till 2011. yep I'm pissed.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Bobby41909

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on February 22, 2011, 02:12:12 PM

You guys are killing me.  7 replies after this picture was posted and every comment is about a car....not one comment about those legs :shruggy:

Or rear shot bending over getting in the car. :brickwall:

I am building a General and can't wait for the hotties wanting a picture with it.....every girl wants to be Daisy (even just for a few minutes :yesnod:)....I'll just tell my wife I am only helping fulfill little girls fantasies....  :angel:    :smilielol: :cheers:

greenpigs

I see it, but a picture doesn't do much anymore for me because if I can't touch it whats it matter?
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Ghoste

Quote from: Bobby41909 on February 22, 2011, 07:27:05 PM
You guys are killing me.  7 replies after this picture was posted and every comment is about a car....

Oh?