News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chrysler at Carlisle

Started by snagm z, February 16, 2011, 07:48:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4cruzin

Okay, so which one sounds better, the DCCC.com tent group, or the CCDC.com tent group? And where do we put the tent, by the Chargers, the E-Bodies, or on neutral ground near the Fiats?   :lol:

No You don't understand.  Each group would have their own tent for free.  DC.Com would have one in the Charger section and CC.Com would have one in the E-Body section . . . all for free if the 2 sites worked together.   :eek2:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

bill440rt

Just got word today...

Project '69 was also just accepted into the "T" building Invitational Display this year!!  :woohoo: :woohoo:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

resq302

and why wouldn't it Bill?  That thing is better than any Chip Foose or any other builders work!  With the attention to detail that you have, Im surprise that you have not made a cover of a magazine yet!
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

BananaDan

Way to go Bill!  I just got my field pass in the mail the other day, quite a proud moment.  I have wanted to show my car at Carlisle since I got her in 1999 and the day is finally coming!

Chris,
Why not require meat as admission to a BBQ?  We'll bring the meat and beer, you supply the grill and propane?  No meat, no seat.  :)  Plus, we'll have Pete the head of security to bounce any knuckleheads.  

Dan
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

bad88t-top

I'll be there guys.   Just let me know what to bring.  I guess it's time to get the 70 ready.  lol
TX9 70 Charger RT: 6 pack, 4 speed, A33 Saddle interior, red stripe
EB7 70 Charger RT SE: PS, PB, PW, PSunroof, Defogger, Air, loaded
FC7 70 Charger RT: 440 4 speed, Dana, white longitudinal, black vinyl
EB5 70 Charger RT: 440 4 speed, Dana, B5 interior, white long stripe
EB5 70 Charger RT SE: V code 4speed A34, charcoal interior, loaded
F8 69 Charger: Power Sunroof Car
13 Duramax 2500HD: Tow Rig
17 Durango RT

71ChallengeHer

Let me know if we're are having the lunch on Sat. I didn't poison anyone last year.  :D

resq302

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on June 16, 2011, 09:09:20 PM
Let me know if we're are having the lunch on Sat. I didn't poison anyone last year.  :D

Yes, but you are not saying what you might do THIS year.    :nana:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: resq302 on June 16, 2011, 09:38:53 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on June 16, 2011, 09:09:20 PM

Yes, but you are not saying what you might do THIS year.    :nana:
Hey, I only do that shit to peps I don't like aka my ex-husband.  :nana:

ODZKing

I hope I can get to meet a few more of you folks this year.  A couple times I stopped by the tent last year and almost everyone was gone.
My 67 will be in building "T" this year for a first gen display that Ed B is cooking up :wave:. If you swing by, please say hello.   :wave:

bill440rt

Quote from: ODZKing on June 17, 2011, 11:29:42 AM
I hope I can get to meet a few more of you folks this year.  A couple times I stopped by the tent last year and almost everyone was gone.
My 67 will be in building "T" this year for a first gen display that Ed B is cooking up :wave:. If you swing by, please say hello.   :wave:

Hey ODZKing!  :wave:
I'll see you in the "T", too!  :2thumbs:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

ODZKing

Quote from: bill440rt on June 17, 2011, 09:19:52 PM:
Hey ODZKing!  :wave:
I'll see you in the "T", too!  :2thumbs:
Excellent!  :cheers:  Thrusday evening party I'm told.

bill440rt

Quote from: ODZKing on June 17, 2011, 10:15:04 PM

Yes! Last year my '70 was in the Dealer Display. We got to go to the Thursday dinner in the T as well. Some of the celebs were there, we got to hang with Lou Santiago for the evening. It was pretty cool.
Who knows, maybe John Schneider along with some others might be hanging for dinner this year as well.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: bill440rt on June 15, 2011, 11:06:14 PM
Just got word today...

Project '69 was also just accepted into the "T" building Invitational Display this year!!  :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yeah buddy! :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

ODZKing

FJ5WING

I was looking to visit the "Charger" group this year.....Ive never met any of you guys in person but have communicated with several from the "Aero" section.

As was mentioned in a previous post I have stopped by the tent in past years but found it be abandoned.  :icon_smile_blackeye:
wingless now, but still around.

4cruzin

Quote from: FJ5WING on June 21, 2011, 10:54:00 AM
I was looking to visit the "Charger" group this year.....Ive never met any of you guys in person but have communicated with several from the "Aero" section.

As was mentioned in a previous post I have stopped by the tent in past years but found it be abandoned.  :icon_smile_blackeye:

I guess your best chances are around noon and lunch.  Most of the members show up around that time to eat and have a group photo . . . I happen to miss last years though . . .  :rotz:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Cooter

Quote from: bill440rt on June 17, 2011, 10:31:21 PM
Quote from: ODZKing on June 17, 2011, 10:15:04 PM

Who knows, maybe John Schneider along with some others might be hanging for dinner this year as well.

John will be in Building "Y" with the CCC. Look for the guys (And myslef) in the gold and black shirts...
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

snagm z

Hello all,

has anyone made a decision about the cookout. i will be camping on the fair grounds So if u need the grill let me know I guess if you promise not to get 2 rowdy we could do it at my campsite. Definition of rowdy..... Anything requiring the impoundment of our cars and law enforcement. everything else is fine by me

Steve
410-808-5984
I should have picked bowling as a hobby.
Darn mopar B bodies it's an illness.
Theres always room for one more Charger

Troy

Check this thread and we'll see if we can put together a group meet:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,82178.0.html

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

TUFCAT

Just got word today...

Project '69 was also just accepted into the "T" building Invitational Display this year!!  :woohoo: :woohoo:

Awesome. :2thumbs: Good for you Bill!  :yesnod:  My brother had his 72 Charger SE in T building about 5 years ago. I also remember seeing your '70 Charger there.  I'll stop by and say hi while I'm getting my daily pretzel fix. :ricky:

bill440rt

Quote from: TUFCAT on June 30, 2011, 02:19:49 PM
Just got word today...

Project '69 was also just accepted into the "T" building Invitational Display this year!!  :woohoo: :woohoo:

Awesome. :2thumbs: Good for you Bill!  :yesnod:  My brother had his 72 Charger SE in T building about 5 years ago. I also remember seeing your '70 Charger there.  I'll stop by and hi while I'm getting my daily pretzel fix. :ricky:

Thanks!  :cheers:  Looking forward to seeing you as well!

TeeWJay426

Quote from: ODZKing on May 06, 2011, 09:55:46 PM
I finally heard back today and I am very proud to say we have been selected to be part of the Carlisle Events' Invitational display at the Carlisle Chrysler Nationals, of first generation Chargers. My 67 will be in building "T" all weekend. Considering all the crappy luck we've had in the past few months, this was welcome news!!! I am psyched!    :boogie:

Congrats, Bob! And well deserved, I might add.....  :2thumbs:
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

Brads70

Quote from: resq302 on March 30, 2011, 02:48:39 PM
Sorry guys and gals.   Just confirmed that I don't have the finances to be going this year.  Looks like the snow cones will have to wait till next year or the char-b-q this year.

That's a bummer Brian!  Great now who will give the waitress a hard time at "Your place" :nana:

Are your parents coming?

resq302

Quote from: Brads70 on July 04, 2011, 03:36:45 PM
Quote from: resq302 on March 30, 2011, 02:48:39 PM
Sorry guys and gals.   Just confirmed that I don't have the finances to be going this year.  Looks like the snow cones will have to wait till next year or the char-b-q this year.

That's a bummer Brian!  Great now who will give the waitress a hard time at "Your place" :nana:

Are your parents coming?

Unfortunatley, they will also be going to the NCPC meet with me the following weekend.  Looks like Dave will have to make up for the jokes since my parents and myself won't be there.  I still get a laugh out of the whole Stromboli and Calzone debate.   :smilielol:
Brian

kokxville

Well,
we've packed our bags and tomorrow morning at 7.00 am we are leaving to the airport in Amsterdam. :yesnod:
First i'm going to check out my 69 R/T at moparsal and after that we're driving up to Carlisle. :drool5:
We plan on being there somwhere saturday morning.
I'll see you guys then. :2thumbs:
Have a safe trip to Carlisle everyone  :cheers:

John
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"