News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chrysler at Carlisle

Started by snagm z, February 16, 2011, 07:48:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snagm z

whats the proper club name for registering with this web site  . Are we going to do the cookout lunch. If so i will have the grill again

steve
I should have picked bowling as a hobby.
Darn mopar B bodies it's an illness.
Theres always room for one more Charger

Troy

Club name should be dodgecharger.com. Don't use D-C.com or DC.com or we don't get credit.

I don't know about gatherings or cookouts yet. I guess the planning should get started some time soon.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

snagm z

troy,
Just registered 2 cars  for 71-74 Dodge b body modified. if your keeping a count. how many do u need for a tent?

steve
I should have picked bowling as a hobby.
Darn mopar B bodies it's an illness.
Theres always room for one more Charger

4cruzin

You need 25 cars for a free tent for 2 years.  A great deal!  Not sure I'm going this year . . .  :scratchchin:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

resq302

Doubtful I will be there this year with a newborn now and possibility of losing my job courtesy of the Mayor and Town council wanting to do away with our dispatchers and going to county dispatch.  Well..... there's always next year or the dream that I hit the lottery!
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

4aThrill

I am plan on coming this year with the car, got alot of work ahead just ordered the wheels today, exhaust soon  :drool5:

Cooter

Guys this is all I can say at this time, but you should try to make it to Carlisle this year. The Christine Car Club has a little surprize this year.

We have Willam Ostrander (Buddy Repperton) he will be at Carlisle with the Christine Car Club signing autographs/pics..If you would like to have VIP access to the CCC's Private area, you must purchase a CCC shirt and Have it ON at the show this year....More to come...
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

gschmidt211

My friend and I have been going to the Nats for years now, but we have never made the trip to Carlisle.  Well, this is the year.  What are some recommendations for hotel?  What are the places to avoid?

1972 Charger Rallye
2014 Ram Outdoorsman 3.6L 4x2
1978 D100 Utiline Standard Cab

Chris G.

Quote from: gschmidt211 on March 03, 2011, 09:17:22 PM
My friend and I have been going to the Nats for years now, but we have never made the trip to Carlisle.  Well, this is the year.  What are some recommendations for hotel?  What are the places to avoid?

Pretty much any hotel in town will cost easily $130 and up a night. If you stay in Mechanicsburg prices drop and you still get a nice selection of Mopars in the parking lot. I really haven't heard of places to avoid.

If you went to the Nats for racing, you will be in for a big change. Carlisle has no on site racing, but the show blows the Nats away.

BlueSS454

I might be able to go this year for the first time.  If I do, I'm only going out for Saturday.
Tom Rightler

chargergirl

I'm shooting for next year! You guys always have a blast!
Trust your Woobie!

Cooter

I will be there with my General Lee..
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Topher

Hotel Carlisle was an unhappy experience last year. 4 people in a room and we got 2 towels and no soap! Good location and great parking, but service was less than acceptable. Oh yeah, the food was almost cooked and cost 4 times what it should!
Topher

67 Charger 383-4spd "the Dawg"

www.headlightmotorman.com

kokxville

We will be there Saturday  :punkrocka: :punkrocka: :2thumbs:
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

bobs66440

We will be there late Friday thru Sunday. Can't wait!!  :icon_smile_big:

y3chargerrt

Has anyone noticed the Chrysler at Carlisle threads start around the first of the year and the Mopar Nats ones start about a week before the show?

resq302

Thats cause Carlisle is a big party!   :2thumbs: :cheers:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Richard Cranium

You will al be graced with my presence although  which car I will bring is up in the air at this point.
I am Dr. Remulac

Old Moparz

Quote from: Richard Cranium on March 26, 2011, 05:05:47 PM
You will al be graced with my presence although  which car I will bring is up in the air at this point.

I bet bull will finally come to Carlisle now.   :lol:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

71ChallengeHer

Are we gonna do the lunch on Sat at the DC tent ? 

kokxville

Sounds like a good idea Jacky,just as last year. :2thumbs: It was very nice.
I would do my part to arrange some food if i could,but i'm just a foreigner  :rofl:
However i could bring some dutch frikandellen with me in the plane,but i think that's not such a good idea. :icon_smile_wink:
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

resq302

Sorry guys and gals.   Just confirmed that I don't have the finances to be going this year.  Looks like the snow cones will have to wait till next year or the char-b-q this year.
Brian

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: kokxville on March 30, 2011, 02:42:06 PM
Sounds like a good idea Jacky,just as last year. :2thumbs:It was very nice.
I would do my part to arrange some food if i could,but i'm just a foreigner  :rofl:
However i could bring some dutch frikandellen with me in the plane,but i think that's not such a good idea. :icon_smile_wink:
Just bring yourself.  :2thumbs:   :cheers:

brianz426

Hi All,
I'm planning on going this year and was hoping to pick up some AMD sheet metal to save on freight. Any suggestions on who to contact to see if they'll be there with the pieces I need? Maybe I could order the stuff before the show so I'm guaranteed to get what I need and the vendor is garanteed not to have to take it home. I appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks,
Brian

ODZKing

I finally heard back today and I am very proud to say we have been selected to be part of the Carlisle Events' Invitational display at the Carlisle Chrysler Nationals, of first generation Chargers. My 67 will be in building "T" all weekend. Considering all the crappy luck we've had in the past few months, this was welcome news!!! I am psyched!    :boogie: