News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

'Never missed a Super Bowl' member dies at age 79

Started by 68X426, February 14, 2011, 03:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68X426

'Never missed a Super Bowl' member dies at age 79

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110214/ap_on_sp_ot/us_super_bowl_never_missed

MILWAUKEE – One of the men featured in a Visa credit card television commercial for having never missed a Super Bowl has died at age 79.

Though he wasn't able to make it to Texas, Bob Cook watched from his Milwaukee area hospital bed as his beloved Green Bay Packers beat the Pittsburgh Steelers to win the 45th Super Bowl earlier this month.

Cook's wife, Sarah Cook, said Monday that he died last week after a blood infection and other chronic issues.

Cook and the three other members of the "Never Missed a Super Bowl" club were the stars of the Visa ad leading up to the Super Bowl. The four attended all 44 Super Bowl games.

Cook had said recently he hoped he would make it to the 50th Super Bowl.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Richard Cranium

I am Dr. Remulac

PocketThunder

I couldnt think of a better way to go out as a Packer Fan...   :angel:

Viking fans will live forever then...   :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."