News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gone to the Darkside

Started by NHCharger, January 29, 2011, 10:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

472 R/T SE

I'm ashamed to say, your shop looks bigger than our house.  
Since it's so easy being a keyboard critic, where's the lift?

Looks like a fine starting point, especially if it was a sticky magnet car.  Crazy that it wasn't an undercoat car & it still has frame rails.

Congrats Mr. Supreme Commander...sir. :2thumbs:

Foreman72

Hey Brian!! I had some free time so i came to look for your thread...looks real good :2thumbs: :2thumbs: Cant wait to hear how the work goes...nice original color on that car...too bad your gonna cover that nice F8 green with black :nana: :nana:

Cant wait to see/hear more!
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

Troy

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on January 31, 2011, 11:40:11 PM
You may be the first person to have noticed his title! :P

Quote from: greenpigs on January 31, 2011, 11:10:03 PM
Quote from: Khyron on January 31, 2011, 12:00:30 AM
Quote from: Troy on January 30, 2011, 12:12:55 PM
Looks nice! Hopefully it doesn't end up being too huge of a project.

There's no traffic at Carlisle if you're on my schedule. :P

I have a few 68 Charger parts...
Troy

I hate you :nana:

I see a 69 grill...so is that not worth much since it isn't correct for a 68? Or is it trading fair?
You guys could also have some - just write me a check! :D Yes, some of those fit 69s as well - have to sacrifice some of the lesser models for the cream of the crop to survive. ;)

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

TeeWJay426

Quote from: Troy on February 08, 2011, 04:57:56 PM
Quote from: 472 R/T SE on January 31, 2011, 11:40:11 PM
You may be the first person to have noticed his title! :P

No, I've noticed it before.... just never investigated it's origins or significance. Since you've pointed it out now, care to elaborate?
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

NHCharger

Quote from: TeeWJay426 on February 09, 2011, 07:57:22 AM
No, I've noticed it before.... just never investigated it's origins or significance. Since you've pointed it out now, care to elaborate?

A few years ago after the first DC.com meeting at Carlisle Troy had paid for the tent himself. I offered to help out with the cost but Troy is leery of having people contribute money since on the old board some members who contributed felt entitled to favors. I jokingly told Troy I'm not the type to ask for favors but the title "Supreme Commander" would sure look good next to my board name :rofl: The next day I had my new title. ;)
I've tried getting the wife to call me the Supreme Commander, but that ain't happening.

Eric, nice to see you checking in. I really appreciate your generous offer to babysit one of my 3rd gens. but I think I will pass. :lol:
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Foreman72

Quote from: NHCharger on February 09, 2011, 10:02:19 AM
Quote from: TeeWJay426 on February 09, 2011, 07:57:22 AM

A few years ago after the first DC.com meeting at Carlisle Troy had paid for the tent himself. I offered to help out with the cost but Troy is leery of having people contribute money since on the old board some members who contributed felt entitled to favors. I jokingly told Troy I'm not the type to ask for favors but the title "Supreme Commander" would sure look good next to my board name :rofl: The next day I had my new title. ;)
I've tried getting the wife to call me the Supreme Commander, but that ain't happening.

Eric, nice to see you checking in. I really appreciate your generous offer to babysit one of my 3rd gens. but I think I will pass. :lol:

nice picture in your sig there... you were always a picture-less guy and now all of a sudden a 2nd gen changes everything about you  :icon_smile_angry:

:nana: :nana: :nana: kidding...cant wait to see it!  i'll be home in march!
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat