News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A pair of Superbirds coming for auction too

Started by Ghoste, January 28, 2011, 07:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

I see there are also a pair of Superbirds coming to auction in Florida this March.  Like the Daytona, I don't know anything about these cars and I am only putting the link up for your own information.

http://www.auctionsamerica.com/events/feature-lots.cfm?SaleCode=FL11&ID=r378

http://www.auctionsamerica.com/events/feature-lots.cfm?SaleCode=FL11&ID=r158

maxwellwedge

Ghoste

Yes and I should be upfront about the fact that this is an RM company.  HOWEVER, as stated, I don't know anything about these cars and I don't post this for my own benefit (although obviously if my employer benefits, I do too).  I put it up just as a point of information.
I always kind of fear doing that because there is obviously a pretty fine line there and this is where I come to play not to work (admittedly sometimes when I'm supposed to be working I am fooling around here but shhh, let's keep that a secret  :angel: )

maxwellwedge

Heck - I was asking to make sure you still had a gig!  :icon_smile_big:

P.S.  -  Your secret is safe with me.   :2thumbs:  ;)

Ghoste

maxwellwedge

Good! We need to keep everyone on this site empolyed.....2 Chargers in every driveway!

moparstuart

Quote from: maxwellwedge on January 28, 2011, 08:24:46 PM
Good! We need to keep everyone on this site empolyed.....2 Chargers in every driveway!
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :2thumbs: :angel:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

69_500

Quote from: maxwellwedge on January 28, 2011, 08:24:46 PM

I would prefer anothe Charger but I would be nice enough to put it in the garage. Since you have over the quota of 2 Chargers, Jim I'll be more than happy to let one of the Daytona's sit in my garage instead of yours. Always looking to help a fellow out you know. I don't want you to have to worry about storing so much stuff you know.

maxwellwedge

That's why I love it on here - everyone is so accommodating!    :lol:

69_500

I'm sure there would be more than two handfulls of people who would accomodate you and store one of your Daytona's. Let's see 3 car garage. I'd accomodate all of them and kick my C500 outside if you wanted.

moparstuart

pettybird

Quote from: maxwellwedge on January 29, 2011, 01:17:20 PM

I'm even nice enough to let you bring cars to the national meet this year--who else are you dragging down from the GWN?

moparstuart

Quote from: pettybird on January 29, 2011, 08:27:35 PM
Quote from: maxwellwedge on January 29, 2011, 01:17:20 PM

I'm even nice enough to let you bring cars to the national meet this year--who else are you dragging down from the GWN?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsgVspgy184              :smilielol: