News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

reconstruction Charger se 1973 Yasha

Started by yasha_charger, January 28, 2011, 09:54:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polygon

Those Challenger taillights look pretty good.

Keep up  the good work, one step at a time,

John
www.lostinspaceforum.com

If you like the old TV show, Lost In Space, check out my page

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: yasha_charger on February 06, 2011, 09:31:46 AM

Dash reverse light (What do these lights?)

Is a pilot light mounted on dash to let you know you are in reverse instead some forward gear. On 3rd gens mounts between the ashtray and glovebox

WELCOME
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

yasha_charger

Wicked72

Yasha how do I get these parts to you? Ive never sent anything international so I am a bit lost. I am going to look into it over here and lets see what we can work out.
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

Nacho-RT74

LOL...

I can't understand sometimes the international shipping deal or "problem".

:shruggy:

Not talking about you, but with lot of sellers around.

Shipp international is THE SAME than an internal ship, just expensive and extra delivery time ( from 2 weeks up to 1 month ) what anyway buyer is paying and waiting. Need to declare the value for the customhouse and fees payment by who is getting the package and done. That's the only extra step, what is not really an step, just an extra form to fill

you simply get the quote, say to buyer, if agreed, get the payment of the item and shipping and VOILA, deliver to the postal office to be shipped as any other package on any other deal inside USA

;)
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

elacruze

It's easy at this end, just fill out a Customs declaration and pay the postage...the issue is with sending to Iran. I know that you can't send U.S. mail to Afghanistan, for instance, without going through Dubai or Pakistan. I have to go inside the post office tomorrow anyway, I'll ask about it.
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

Wicked72

he said he can get into Dubai so I guess we will have to arrange shipping there.

DustinSimmonds

Great work Yasha! Its great to see that people everywhere are interested in these cars! I'm working on a 1972 Charger SE myself!  :icon_smile_big:

yasha_charger

Quote from: Wicked72 on February 14, 2011, 08:42:47 PM
Yasha how do I get these parts to you? Ive never sent anything international so I am a bit lost. I am going to look into it over here and lets see what we can work out.
Let me just ask the cheapest way to see what and what it be like?
The steering wheel you found?
Quote from: DustinSimmonds on February 17, 2011, 03:13:08 AM
Great work Yasha! Its great to see that people everywhere are interested in these cars! I'm working on a 1972 Charger SE myself!  :icon_smile_big:
Thank DustinSimmonds
I wish I could so that the country was easier than to wish that this was the right to get to Dodge.
Good luck for 72 charger

Wicked72

Yasha what address would I be sending everything to? and yes I have the wheel for you

yasha_charger

billfury

Quote from: yasha_charger on April 06, 2013, 02:44:07 AM
Start Rebuilding...  :drool5:

Welcome and good luck with your 73.Just remember to document everything your doing.Take as many pictures so you could always use them as a reference.Most of all is to have fun.