News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

whats the best way to fix crack in grill?

Started by WHITE AND RED 69, January 15, 2011, 11:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twodko

Doc, what are we going to do with you? You just let out some of that "randy lad" in you!  :smilielol:   :smilielol:   :smilielol:    Don't change!  :2thumbs:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

JerseyJoe

Didn't I see a thread here long ago about using shavings from an old grill or similar plastic, using acetone to "melt" them into a paste and filling cracks with that?   :shruggy:

I know it's for old school/budget types, and I'm cheap  :lol:

doctor4766

Quote from: twodko on February 19, 2011, 08:33:56 PM
Doc, what are we going to do with you? You just let out some of that "randy lad" in you!  :smilielol:   :smilielol:   :smilielol:    Don't change!  :2thumbs:
Just reliving my youth
Gotta love a '69

TXcharger70

Quote from: JerseyJoe on February 25, 2011, 09:46:46 AM
Didn't I see a thread here long ago about using shavings from an old grill or similar plastic, using acetone to "melt" them into a paste and filling cracks with that?   :shruggy:

I know it's for old school/budget types, and I'm cheap  :lol:

Speaking of Acetone is the liquid that plastifix uses acetone? It smells a lot like it and I was thinking i could just pick up some acetone cause i ran out of the liquid that plastifix provides.