News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Installing Media Center 430 with uConnect in 2007 Charger?

Started by Chargerer, January 15, 2011, 10:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chargerer

Hi, I've always loved the Charger and am looking to buy a pre-owned 2007 from a dealer.  70k on the clock.  Out the door best price I have negotiated is $11,500 inc. taxes.  First up does that seem like a reasonable deal?

Secondly, it has the older radio as shown here (actual car):

Whereas I want the Media Center 430 with uConnect as shown here:

* Is it possible/straightforward to put the 430 with uConnect Bluetooth in this 2007 Charger?  
* What would I need?  I assume a new 2010 bezel, the Media Center 430 itself (there are none on eBay for some reason), and the uConnect harness etc.?

* Does it get complex, e.g. would I need a new A/C unit if the controls are different and the existing ones wouldn't fit the new bezel?
* How much would I be looking at all in?

Finally is putting the chrome grill shown below onto this car a straightforward screw off/screw on job?

Thanks a lot in advance. Hoping to join your ranks soon!

FLG

Try the lx forums...

Your only gonna find old mopar iron on here and a bunch of people who hate that 4 door coronet they call a charger.

Though you might get some opinions/help, it might not be much.