News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mancini factory replacement k frame?

Started by charger2fast4u, January 11, 2011, 12:27:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RamZCharger

Does anyone know if the k frame will work with the Hotchkis suspension products?

charger2fast4u

that's another thing i'm wanting to know i'm assuming that this k frame is made to use the stock parts or CAPS tubular upper and lower arms and hotchkis arms bolt in the stock k frame so i would think they would work anyone confirm this? i plan on using this k frame since it seems like the best deal over the others that run $5,000 and up i am wanting to use another brand of tubular arms other then the CAP or Hotchkis but want to confirm they will work before i buy anything

RamZCharger

Great, appreciate you letting us know if you find out any additional information.  I recently purchased the whole Hotchkis set-up and am now contemplating re-using my K-frame, or the Mancini.   :cheers:

71charger_fan

It replaces the factory piece with the same attachment points. The only mod I had to have done to mine was to have a couple of pieces welded on to hold the sway bar bushings.