News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Post-apocalyptic 1969 Dodge Daytona is awesome!

Started by NYCMille, January 05, 2011, 03:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYCMille

hemi68charger

:o
Wow.. And someone actually made that.......................  I hope it's in a new "Mad-Max" genre movie !!!!  Mad Max meets Joe Dirt...........  :D
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Arnie Cunningham

Brennan R. Cook RM23U0A169492 EV2 Manual Black Buckets Armrest 14" Rallyes
Arnie Cunningham was the Plymouth obsessed youth in the novel/movie Christine.
Brcook.com contains the entire NASCAR shipping list of Superbirds sorted by VIN and a number of other pages dedicated to production information.

learical1

You would think with all that weight on the back, that Daytona wouldn't need a wing to hold the rear end down.
Bruce

A383Wing

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Topher

That's wicked cool! All it needs is a 1st Gen running mate!
Topher

67 Charger 383-4spd "the Dawg"

www.headlightmotorman.com

1BAD68

nascarxx29

That thing looks like it was made on TLC junkyard wars  :icon_smile_big:

Did you see this other daytona video burnout Sean Machado I believe
http://www.ridelust.com/610hp-1969-dodge-daytona-exhibits-serious-hoonage/
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

hemi24

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

DC_1

Interesting......some thought definitely went into some of the detail, like the fuel stain on the back quarter below where the filler cap would be. The only thing that doesn't work for me is the placement of that header on the fender. Besides the fact it just looks out of place, it is the most glaring item that looks like it was "cut and pasted"

Really cool rendering though, that's for sure!

pettybird

wingcar

Looks like the "project" Daytona I have parked in the backyard......
Ok, maybe it's just the way it looks through my wife's eyes....... :icon_smile_wink:
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

TUFCAT

Looks like the Beverly Hillbillies once owned it  :icon_smile_wink:

A383Wing

kab69440

It would probably take fewer hours to build a real one than do all that fancy computer stuff to get an image.

Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Arigmaster

Why is there straight header exhaust coming out of the front fenders and still an exhaust out from under the rear quarters?

sixty8charger

probably for cut offs or something..  who knows, the guy did awesome.. i can barely fix blurry pixtures in photoshop and this guy made this!.. bravo
Jayson

THE CHARGER PUNK

Arnie Cunningham

QUESTION???  Was there a code for a butt stripe like the one on this photoshopped car - a stripe with no cut-outs?  Did any of the Charger 500s or Charger R/Ts have a factory installed blank butt stripe?
Brennan R. Cook RM23U0A169492 EV2 Manual Black Buckets Armrest 14" Rallyes
Arnie Cunningham was the Plymouth obsessed youth in the novel/movie Christine.
Brcook.com contains the entire NASCAR shipping list of Superbirds sorted by VIN and a number of other pages dedicated to production information.

held1823

1970 models were solid striped. the r/t emblem was on the door
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053