News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

custom graphics

Started by rare69, December 31, 2005, 12:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rare69

was just wondering if anyone out there knows of a place that could do a custom 14 inch air cleaner lid that looked just like the 440 magnum pie pan but read 496 magnum instead. i see allot of custom graphics out there just don't know where to look.

rare69

i dont know any really good painters? if you hear of somone let me know. HA HA!

jaak

If you know someone locally who does computer graphic designs, they can probably make you a vinyl cut decal to use as a stensil for painting one, there is a place here in North Alabama called designer graphics they can make one I'm sure, also there was a guy that lived close to me that had a home business doing the same but I know he use to need something to scan first (like a decal of original, usually about 10 bucks on eBag) He also did plastic chrome plating at home too, But I hadn't heard anything from him in a while, though.

rare69

MODERATION! new years isn't until tomorrow.you don't want to be hungover tomorrow do ya. :puke:

Ghoste

Aren't you glad you asked here first?