News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking to buy a Diecast of 68 Charger R/T

Started by MikeD, December 30, 2005, 10:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeD

Does anyone now where I buy one at 1:32 scale

Thanks MikeD

TruckDriver

Quote from: MikeD on December 30, 2005, 10:40:00 PM
Does anyone now where I buy one at 1:32 scale

Thanks MikeD

Look on ebay. I have a yellow one with a black top made by Franklin Mint.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

derailed

MikeD, I have the Frankyln mint one. The guy that use to own my Charger before me let the mint use it for about a week to model there die cast car for the muscle cars of the sixties collection back in 1987. If you notice the pic of the model they even put the incorrect rear stripe on it like mine has. Guess that shows how much research they do.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-43-SCALE-FRANKLIN-MINT-1968-DODGE-CHARGER_W0QQitemZ6997187780QQcategoryZ759QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

TruckDriver

wow, I got 2 stripes like the 68 is supposed to have, but no thin stripes on the in side of the wider ones.
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

8WHEELER

I have 3 diferent 69 Chargers in 1/32 scale, one is silver black stripe the other two have funky stripes, its an odd size.
I have never seen a 68 in 1/32, they came in 1/64 1/43 and 1/18. They did make a black Bullit car in 1/24th scale.

I have way to many of these things  ::)

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

derailed

Wow nice collection, I see you got the American Graffiti cars in there to   :thumbs:

TruckDriver

Yup, your right, mine is a 1:43rd scale. I still havent had enough to drink I guess :rotz:
PETE

8WHEELER

Here are a few of my 1/64th display cases.

What size car do you want Mike?? Have not seen a Candy Apple Red diecast yet  ;D

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

MikeD

Quote from: 8WHEELER on December 31, 2005, 12:13:37 AM

What size car do you want Mike?? Have not seen a Candy Apple Red diecast yet   ;D

Dan

Nice collection
Just getting into diecast cars I have a 69hemi car that my got for me about two years ago,but I think its time to get a 68 as large as I can find my friend is going to spray it for me candy apple red.I suck in doing small thinks let that. I was a cabinet maker years ago before my accident, I can do large thinks but as far as small things well like I said I suck at them.

Thanks Dan

Mike

Ghoste

If you want it as large as you can find, you should be able to find it in scales bigger than 1:32 fairly easy.

SeattleCharger

What size car do you want Mike?? Have not seen a Candy Apple Red diecast yet   ;D

Dan

Wow Dan, those collections are awesome!!!    Can't believe they made that many, and that you actually have so friggin many of them.       :drool5:    :2thumbs:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

SeattleCharger

Dan

Dan, did you paint some of your cars that you had replicas of?     Looks like about 240 cars there.  Wow.   

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.