News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

AUTOMOTIVE New Years Resolutions?

Started by Ghoste, December 27, 2010, 12:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

Since I always do so crappy at regular resolutions I have decided that this year I will not break my 20 year running streak of promising to clean my room and drink less.  
Instead I have elected to go with a couple of automotive related vows in an attempt to improve myself.

1st.  I promise to be more accepting of the Eurochargers.  I learned to deal with the   Discocharger and the Omnicharger so there is no reason I can't play nice with the four door turds, I mean sedans.  Heck, if I can pull this off maybe next year I'll even buy one.

2nd.  I promise to be a little more diligent about cleaning the daily drivers.  I sometimes am all too guilty of letting this slide because I typically seem to spend a cleanup day beginning with the Charger and when I get done, I go for a drive instead of finishing the other two.  With a little work, I think I can do this.

3rd.  I will clean all my tools up nicely and carefully put them away in the chest when I am done with them.  I already do this with great discipline but you have to have at least one resolution that you know you can pull off.

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Tilar

I promise to not make any more resolutions.  :D
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Daytona R/T SE

I'd like to sell, or politely part out and scrap most of the excess project cars I have stored here at home

and in the barn I rent.  :slap:

I've got ten,  :brickwall:

I really need to get down to the three or four I actually intend to do something with... :scratchchin:

doctor4766

I'd like to finish my other Charger, or at least make a big dent in the work needed to get her on the road lookin something like this one.

Gotta love a '69

greenpigs

Those Oldsmobile rims?

Mine is to not spend anything on it but gas money. I have 2 things I need to do next year: 1) swap power booster to manual 2) install aluminum WP housing and WP. Both of those things are paid for so all I have to do is the work.

The main thing I want to do is run the car at the local 1/4 mile dragstrip-Kilkare- and see what it will do.
:drive:
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

doctor4766

I assume yer asking me GP?

The rims on MY car are the standard styled wheels that came on the 770 Charger.I'm looking to have them widened and repainted or replace them altogether.
The rims on the white Charger are the W35 option ROH wheels for these cars.

I guess either could have been available on an Olds but not here in Oz.
Gotta love a '69

b5blue

My resolution was to buy another (!) beater as the old New Yorker's about dead. The 89 2door Cherokee has a big back end good for hauling Charger parts so it's getting overhauled to be my hauler. It should get me through the body work phase coming up for Ol'Blue, I just can't stick it back out in the rain till the rust is beat back. Sets me back a grand on budget for the Charger but should be worth it.  :2thumbs: