News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MERRY CHRISTMAS MOPAR FRIENDS

Started by chargermike, December 24, 2010, 08:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargermike

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all charger owners around the world. i love this site. may your 2011 be awsome.  keep them chargers comming.  long live the mopar fan. again MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

twinscrew698

Same to you and Family!!
And welcome to the site!!

b5blue

ODZKing

You too mike.
And all our Mopar relatives especially our Charger cousins!    :yesnod:
Merry Christmas!

Mrs.Caveman

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

400/6/PAC

PtitRaisin

Quentin

1968_Charger

68X426

Merry Christmas. Wishing everyone on the forum a great day.

Can't wait for tomorrow, the snow and rain stopped and I will get the Road Runner aka the Orange Bitch out on the empty roads and burn up a tank of gasoline fast.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

nvrbdn

merry christmas to everyone from my home :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

oldgold69

joyous holidays to all and new year filled with cheap gas prices so you can drive the wheels off your cars