News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Door panel clip question...

Started by Afflyer, December 30, 2005, 03:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Afflyer

Do any of you guys know what type of interior door panel clips and where each belong, go in a '69 Charger?  According to YO, there are several different types of clips.  Did MoPar use only one type in '69 or many types?

Bradley
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Blown70

Quote from: Afflyer on December 30, 2005, 03:23:55 PM
Do any of you guys know what type of interior door panel clips and where each belong, go in a '69 Charger?   According to YO, there are several different types of clips.   Did MoPar use only one type in '69 or many types?

Bradley

I went to a local shop and they had some... I was shocked.... I did not know they used more than one,  maybe else where on the car but I did not think the door pannels had different ones?

phat69charger

It probably depends of the year that the car was made, a major company that makes fasteners is Auveco check this page out there's more than one type, there's six on this page: http://www.northlandfasteners.com/catalog/20Trim.htm