News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Assembly order at the factory

Started by ChargerST, December 23, 2010, 04:36:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargerST

Is there a sequence list in what order Chargers were assembled at the factory? I was just wondering after I saw a freshly painted shell of a 70 Charger - I have never completely disassembled a car so I wouldn't know in what order to put everything back together without missing something.

Ghoste

Not an available published one but there is an order they follow even up toi now.  Typically it would be body painted, then interior starting with wiring, dash, glass, carpet, headliner, seats, side panels, trim, suspension, engine.  That likely isn't exact it's just my common sense guess.

Dans 68

1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Passion4Mopars

Thanks for the shout out there on the info I have posted!  MUCH appreciated.  If you don't see the info you're looking for, hit me up and I'll try to find it and post it for you       :cheers: