News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Future 'Cuda? Chrysler Registers 'Cuda Trademark

Started by Rustymuscle, December 22, 2010, 12:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rustymuscle

The Minute Chrysler Registered The 'Cuda Trademark, Sparks Flew Inciting Further 'Cuda Resurrection Rumors. Read The Whole Story HERE.

Is this the smoking gun proving the return of the 'Cuda nameplate to the Chrysler muscle car lineup? Not exactly. Although it does appear to be the beginning of something when considering Dodge CEO Ralph Gilles' admission that Chrysler has received a lot of pressure to bring the 'Cuda back and has not completely thrown out the idea. This, coming from such a high ranking officer in the Chrysler ranks is definitely something to consider.

1969 Dodge Charger R/T, 535ci Wedge, 727 w/ GV, Dana 60
1970 Dodge Super Bee
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT HEMI

bull

They're probably just fixing to gain legal leverage to take Mr. Norm to court.

Ponch ®

Id say its more likely that they just want to profit/benefit from the name by way of memorabilia, etc..
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

200MPH

or both  :popcrn:  I wonder if they will shorten the body or lighten it up some ?
Charger

Ghoste

Yes, that is exactly what they need to do just as the CAFE standards are set to tighten, bring out a Chrysler Cuda. ::)
I'm with Ponch, it's about making money off model kits and t shirts.

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: Ponch ® on December 22, 2010, 04:51:37 PM
Id say its more likely that they just want to profit/benefit from the name by way of memorabilia, etc..

Never say never, but :iagree:

Old Moparz

If you want to reap the profits from licensing anything with a Barracuda or Cuda name, you have to renew. Look at all the parts available for it over the last 5 years.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry