News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MY RANT ON MEMBERS FOR PROFIT !

Started by skip68, December 18, 2010, 03:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_01

Quote from: dixie lee on February 04, 2011, 10:14:46 PM
Quote from: General_01 on January 25, 2011, 10:37:11 PM
Dixie, please stop. I forgot to put my boots on before getting on the computer and the manure you are spreading is getting all over my shoes. ::)
Who are you?  Did you buy something from Dixie Lee?  Why are you on this topic?  So enlighten me perhaps it's time to bring light into this pathetic drama!

No problem mopar01. I did not buy anything from you. You were buying from me, except you didn't send money after you agreed to buy. Stop playing your pitiful "woe is me" game. Your pathetic Brian.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

dixie lee

Quote from: General_01 on February 04, 2011, 10:21:40 PM
Quote from: dixie lee on February 04, 2011, 10:14:46 PM
Quote from: General_01 on January 25, 2011, 10:37:11 PM
Dixie, please stop. I forgot to put my boots on before getting on the computer and the manure you are spreading is getting all over my shoes. ::)
Who are you?  Did you buy something from Dixie Lee?  Why are you on this topic?  So enlighten me perhaps it's time to bring light into this pathetic drama!

No problem mopar01. I did not buy anything from you. You were buying from me, except you didn't send money after you agreed to buy. Stop playing your pitiful "woe is me" game. Your pathetic Brian.
What is this?  Your own words here, lets display your assumptions as well, here folks assuming to keep the drama going?  If Mopar 01 didn't buy from you, then why?  Why don't you tell the story but wait I"ll quote your own words "Word to the wise: Be wary of dixie lee, mopar01, leeskeys.  Why didn't Mopar01 buy from you? Now there's a question?  When was this date? Thats the key here what was the date so we can mark your actions as drama as well..
"

skip68

Another lie...  I have never sent you a email.  Another lie...  You "Dixie lee" sent me a pm complaining about General01, and now you say you don't know him?????.   I WOULD LIKE ONE OF THE MODS TO HELP ME POST MY PM'S.  It's clear we are dealing with 2 people under dixie lee's name.   Or, 2 personalities. I have every right find any info on anybody I want on any public site.     
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

dixie lee

Quote from: skip68 on February 04, 2011, 10:35:53 PM
Another lie...  I have never sent you a email.  Another lie...  You "Dixie lee" sent me a pm complaining about General01, and now you say you don't know him?????.   I WOULD LIKE ONE OF THE MODS TO HELP ME POST MY PM'S.  It's clear we are dealing with 2 people under dixie lee's name.   Or, 2 personalities. I have every right find any info on anybody I want on any public site.    
In the first line of the agreement in using this site it states this that everyone must follow by checking the box to register it states : You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law.   So whats your purpose now?  This is the law you are invading privacy of dixie lee, for what purpose?  Fearing for my life?
   YOU'RE IN MY THREAD DIXIE.  Don't quote the law to me.

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

General_01

Post on another Mopar board from 2009.

I have a few items that may help people here as I have inquired over the years. Here's my list as these are all "FACTORY PARTS" NO-repros.
1.) 1968 383HP Engine Block & Main Caps Ready to rebuild as it's been cleaned & checked, I am asking $450.00
2.) Camshafts that have been checked ready to install 340 & 440 $100. each
3.) 1969 426 HEMI Camshaft low miles, machine shop says approx. 10,000-18,000 estimated guess as he was astounded that this part was in excellent shape. Asking $250.00 shipped
4.) Dated 1970 340 Dual point distributor asking $150.00 shipped
5.) Crankshafts 383 needs light cleaning Asking $175.00 shipped
6.) Point distributors 318, 340, 383, & 400 $100. each shipped
7.) 1967 & 1970 Dated 4bbl intakes, cleaned then painted orange $135.00 shippped
8.) Misc. Power steering pumps asking $99.00 shipped
9.) 1972 NOS 440HP Crankshaft still in the Mopar original box still has purple markings. Never used Asking $250. shipped, looks great, Clean, oil still on the shaft wrapped.
10.) A body auto. Transmission crossmembers $95.00 shipped
11.) Misc. Driveshafts different sizes asking $135.00 shipped -heavy items.
12.) Mopar 8-3/4 3:55 Open 3rd member/middle casing chunk only castings #741 Excellent gears, clean inside, teeth are in mint shape, no spider cracks Asking $225.00 shipped- Very heavy shipping normally $60-$75.00
13.) Single snorkle Factory Orange air cleaner "318-340" Needs cleaning $100. shipped
You can email me at hobby529@yahoo.com or call 716-467-0950 If I don't answer, please leave a message..  

Your post for your car on this board.

1969 Dodge Charger Rust free.
I have a 1969 Dodge Charger with a 1969 440 bored .040 over for more horsepower with 906HP heads, HP exhaust Manifolds which is over 400HP which is being rebuilt right now. Comes with a 727 Torque flight Auto. Transmission. The running gear is a #489 with Brand New Richmond Axles & 4:10 Suregrip gears. From rear drum to rear drum everything brand new. I even have the emergency brake cable thats new. The Suspension is NEW with PST front end, Brand new fuel sending unit installed, the rear has Brand New Leaf Springs which are made for an R/T. The components underneath the car have been painted high gloss black as follows: Rear leaf Springs, Brand new gas tank, New u-bolts, front K frame has been stripped & painted black along with the new suspension parts. This car is Rock Solid which is Rust free. The undercarriage has been sandblasted clean while on a rotisserie, acid bath then sealed with POR-15 undercoating epoxy paint to seal the car. Then sealed with Shultz professional undercoating sold by Year one. There are Stainless Steel brake lines & gas lines. Front 4 piston disc brakes system. This is a power disc car with power steering. The floors have been painted in a Snow white pearl which are clean and Rock solid. There's a brand new hood & Trunklid from Year one. Brand new full size-one piece trunk pan has been replaced. The body was totally chemically stripped to bare metal, Epoxy primer applied then blocked. Then 3 stages of vera prime between each stage hand blocked flat & straight. The undercoating was sprayed in the inner wheel wheels after the POR-15 was sprayed. This car was freshly painted in Sept 2010. Then sanded 1000 grit, 1200, 1500 and final stage of 2000 grit. The car was checked over 3 times before compound Buffing. Then cleaned, then polished with a polishing liquid paste by 3M. As you can see in the pictures this car has a Mirror reflection in the paint. I do have the following items for the car, Hood-painted, Lower Valance-painted, Complete R/T Grille & headlight actuators in excellent shape, Tail lights, Seats front & rear, Dash pad, Dual exhaust without the mufflers & tailpipes, Engine, bumpers many more parts I am sure. This car hasn't had any short cuts as you have already read. The color of the paint is Hemi Orange which my plans with the car is to build a General Lee replica. This year is hard to find in this condition. I am asking $26,000.00 you finish or nearly $39,999.00 Finished. See the photo below. I do have other photos to prove the restoration. Please serious inquiries only. Call 716-467-0950 Car is located in NY, but it's been garaged in Virginia since 1981-2005 then was purchased by me in 2008. See the picture below, but I do have many pictures I can send through email. Again please be serious as you don't find a car like this on ebay as most people don't care about the undercarriage just mostly of their exterior. Like whats the point, you have to have the car totally restored in order to have a long lasting car. As you can see this car has been extensively rebuilt. I am asking $26,000. with this engine & tranny, Without the 440 the price is $23,000. but I will ad a 1969 383HP block, 906hp heads, distributor & carb & 727 Transmission. which you will need to rebuild the Engine. Why buy a car that needs everything & restoration when this car has gone through the restoration stage with a new paint job thats included! Carryingonlikeididbefore@yahoo.com

Notice that the email address in the first,hobby529@yahoo.com, is the email you were using when you were mopar01 on this board. Notice that the phone number in the first is the same as your recent post to sell your car on this forum as dixie lee, the second post. Proves that mopar01 and dixie lee, namely you, are one and the same and that you have changed your user name and email address.

So I guess you would have to ask yourself why you didn't keep your word as you are the only one who can answer that question. You told me that another deal came up that you couldn't pass up. Proving that when you give your word it means diddly squat.

496 stroker
4-speed

dixie lee

Quote from: dixie lee on February 04, 2011, 10:42:45 PM
Quote from: skip68 on February 04, 2011, 10:35:53 PM
Another lie...  I have never sent you a email.  Another lie...  You "Dixie lee" sent me a pm complaining about General01, and now you say you don't know him?????.   I WOULD LIKE ONE OF THE MODS TO HELP ME POST MY PM'S.  It's clear we are dealing with 2 people under dixie lee's name.   Or, 2 personalities. I have every right find any info on anybody I want on any public site.    
In the first line of the agreement in using this site it states this that everyone must follow by checking the box to register it states : You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law.   So whats your purpose now?  This is the law you are invading privacy of dixie lee, for what purpose?  Fearing for my life?
I have every right find any info on anybody I want on any public site to do what with?  Why are you still stalking?  People you need to re-read the agreement.. I have found my point which I am posting the laws..  I'll go in my messages thank you, this started because why?  I have solved your compl;aint, I removed the wanted ads..  Why did I remove them to make a point that I won't buy things under the wanted ads to re-sell to Dodge Charger people so I guess that will limit people searches-then they can thank everyone that started this pathetic & endless drama. You found someone that will fight the system...   

skip68

In one of the pm's from dixie to me he told me if he kept every promise he gives he would have no room for anything.  My answer is STOP MAKING PROMISES.   

dixie lee

Quote from: General_01 on February 04, 2011, 10:54:16 PM
Post on another Mopar board from 2009.

I have a few items that may help people here as I have inquired over the years. Here's my list as these are all "FACTORY PARTS" NO-repros.
1.) 1968 383HP Engine Block & Main Caps Ready to rebuild as it's been cleaned & checked, I am asking $450.00
2.) Camshafts that have been checked ready to install 340 & 440 $100. each
3.) 1969 426 HEMI Camshaft low miles, machine shop says approx. 10,000-18,000 estimated guess as he was astounded that this part was in excellent shape. Asking $250.00 shipped
4.) Dated 1970 340 Dual point distributor asking $150.00 shipped
5.) Crankshafts 383 needs light cleaning Asking $175.00 shipped
6.) Point distributors 318, 340, 383, & 400 $100. each shipped
7.) 1967 & 1970 Dated 4bbl intakes, cleaned then painted orange $135.00 shippped
8.) Misc. Power steering pumps asking $99.00 shipped
9.) 1972 NOS 440HP Crankshaft still in the Mopar original box still has purple markings. Never used Asking $250. shipped, looks great, Clean, oil still on the shaft wrapped.
10.) A body auto. Transmission crossmembers $95.00 shipped
11.) Misc. Driveshafts different sizes asking $135.00 shipped -heavy items.
12.) Mopar 8-3/4 3:55 Open 3rd member/middle casing chunk only castings #741 Excellent gears, clean inside, teeth are in mint shape, no spider cracks Asking $225.00 shipped- Very heavy shipping normally $60-$75.00
13.) Single snorkle Factory Orange air cleaner "318-340" Needs cleaning $100. shipped
You can email me at hobby529@yahoo.com or call 716-467-0950 If I don't answer, please leave a message..  

Your post for your car on this board.

1969 Dodge Charger Rust free.
I have a 1969 Dodge Charger with a 1969 440 bored .040 over for more horsepower with 906HP heads, HP exhaust Manifolds which is over 400HP which is being rebuilt right now. Comes with a 727 Torque flight Auto. Transmission. The running gear is a #489 with Brand New Richmond Axles & 4:10 Suregrip gears. From rear drum to rear drum everything brand new. I even have the emergency brake cable thats new. The Suspension is NEW with PST front end, Brand new fuel sending unit installed, the rear has Brand New Leaf Springs which are made for an R/T. The components underneath the car have been painted high gloss black as follows: Rear leaf Springs, Brand new gas tank, New u-bolts, front K frame has been stripped & painted black along with the new suspension parts. This car is Rock Solid which is Rust free. The undercarriage has been sandblasted clean while on a rotisserie, acid bath then sealed with POR-15 undercoating epoxy paint to seal the car. Then sealed with Shultz professional undercoating sold by Year one. There are Stainless Steel brake lines & gas lines. Front 4 piston disc brakes system. This is a power disc car with power steering. The floors have been painted in a Snow white pearl which are clean and Rock solid. There's a brand new hood & Trunklid from Year one. Brand new full size-one piece trunk pan has been replaced. The body was totally chemically stripped to bare metal, Epoxy primer applied then blocked. Then 3 stages of vera prime between each stage hand blocked flat & straight. The undercoating was sprayed in the inner wheel wheels after the POR-15 was sprayed. This car was freshly painted in Sept 2010. Then sanded 1000 grit, 1200, 1500 and final stage of 2000 grit. The car was checked over 3 times before compound Buffing. Then cleaned, then polished with a polishing liquid paste by 3M. As you can see in the pictures this car has a Mirror reflection in the paint. I do have the following items for the car, Hood-painted, Lower Valance-painted, Complete R/T Grille & headlight actuators in excellent shape, Tail lights, Seats front & rear, Dash pad, Dual exhaust without the mufflers & tailpipes, Engine, bumpers many more parts I am sure. This car hasn't had any short cuts as you have already read. The color of the paint is Hemi Orange which my plans with the car is to build a General Lee replica. This year is hard to find in this condition. I am asking $26,000.00 you finish or nearly $39,999.00 Finished. See the photo below. I do have other photos to prove the restoration. Please serious inquiries only. Call 716-467-0950 Car is located in NY, but it's been garaged in Virginia since 1981-2005 then was purchased by me in 2008. See the picture below, but I do have many pictures I can send through email. Again please be serious as you don't find a car like this on ebay as most people don't care about the undercarriage just mostly of their exterior. Like whats the point, you have to have the car totally restored in order to have a long lasting car. As you can see this car has been extensively rebuilt. I am asking $26,000. with this engine & tranny, Without the 440 the price is $23,000. but I will ad a 1969 383HP block, 906hp heads, distributor & carb & 727 Transmission. which you will need to rebuild the Engine. Why buy a car that needs everything & restoration when this car has gone through the restoration stage with a new paint job thats included! Carryingonlikeididbefore@yahoo.com

Notice that the email address in the first,hobby529@yahoo.com, is the email you were using when you were mopar01 on this board. Notice that the phone number in the first is the same as your recent post to sell your car on this forum as dixie lee, the second post. Proves that mopar01 and dixie lee, namely you, are one and the same and that you have changed your user name and email address.

So I guess you would have to ask yourself why you didn't keep your word as you are the only one who can answer that question. You told me that another deal came up that you couldn't pass up. Proving that when you give your word it means diddly squat.
    Where does the 2 emails connect? Are they the same?  I am not seeing anything here... I must be blind?    So you evaded the question, when did this transaction take place?  Thats all I am asking? Can you tell the folks here what was the date? 

General_01

Sure can. This was in 2009 by the way.

5/14- You contact me and want to trade parts for wheels. I say no. No other offer from you.
5/20-I am contacted by someone else. We talk and by 5/22 deal is off.
5/22-You recontact me and say you have money now and can deal in cash. I say I will get back to you because it is Memorial Day weekend and I've got plans.
5/26-I call you up as you ask. You agree to buy wheels and I even agree to let you pay in two payments. You say the first payment will probably be sent Thursday, 5/29.
6/2-You post more items for sale on the board.
6/5-I send you a message via the board to see what is up. No response. No payment received yet.
6/6- I send you a message that you need to "shit or get off the pot". No response. No payment received yet.

I keep waiting.

6/22- You post more items for sale. I still have not received any response whatsoever from you or a payment.

And yes, you are blind Sherlock Holmes.
496 stroker
4-speed

69bronzeT5

Am I the only one who thinks this guy/girl/person has multiple personalities in real life??? :scratchchin:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

skip68

I'd say my point has been made.  This person is put on the spot over and over and over again and still can't answer any simple questions.  Like I said, he/she heshe dodges the point blank questions with crazy talk.   I am going to try and ignore any other wild and crazy comments by dixie lee.  The funny thing is when I started this thread it was about another member not dixie lee.     

skip68

I would like to make a public request that Dixie Lee be banned.  This person and or these people under Dixie Lee are nuts.  This is so crazy.  I think all the other web sites need to see this thread.   

dixie lee

Here is my point about the rules of this website, it also states thats it's against the rules to use vulgar language, so someone states this in his post which is directed at dixie lee, please read carefully...  One more thing,. DON'T BE F'ING POSTING IN THE WANTED SECTION FOR PARTS IF YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE CAR.   Toooo many members here have given parts for free or very little to help others out and your business don't belong here.   I Don't think this is what this site is intended for.  Now you can see the morally wrong part.   Sorry Troy for this rant but this just happened to me and it pisses me off to no end.   My price for a member in need is more flexible
than it is to some A$$-hole taking advantage of my kindness.    
RANT OVER .
Chuck

So does this ad that I found, is this against the rules of the board, should Skip68 be banned for breaking the rules, invasion of privacy?  This all started why?  Because people jump to conclusions..  I say I would rather work this out as an adult not to be immature about things-this board has provoked & invaded falsly against what I stand for, what I fight for.. I care about the next mopar fan!!!  I have people that back me, Idon't need to disclose their names as that's invasion of privacy..  But what I can say that lets move on... End the post like adults.. Split personalities there is not but my rights here have been violated by the rules of the contract we all checked at registration..    :rotz:    :shruggy: Why do people treat people like dixie lee has been treated?  is this right?  Look at the very words above- vulgar language..  We have children that may see this site- this isn't right!

Here's the reality folks, dixie lee has given more parts away for free to help out the dodge charger fan beyond that idea also have given fair prices which are sometimes lower than ebay- Vector wheels have sold for $1200. & up on ebay..  My wheel deals are lower than that..  donations-United way off my payroll- donation of engine, console, free Vector wheel caps-American Racing or even the New 50th anniversary for free.  Gave away hinges, carbs trannys..  Parts to General Lee builders around the world.. We can talk abut Austrailia, Netherlands, Austria, & the United States..  So dixie lee has a Dodge Charger so your assumptions are wrong!  I have been into mopars for years.  You all that assume, what parts or donation or charites have you performed?   Now everyone should put this to bed, its getting quite boring to keep re-quoting what Dixie lee does!!! I will fight any cause to help out the charger fans..   Seen some things on here that were quite high but that are people choices of prices..    when you are done with all these things of assuming the wrong ideas that really has nothing to do with anything send me your emails as it's posted in my profile but some have things to hide as someone stated to hide your emails on page 9.. how ridiculous?  So what is a 1969 Dodge Charger R/T worth these days that you can eat off the floors of underneath? Completely restored? oh did I leave out that its Dixie lees money, that R/T is a General lee.. another wasted car of the mopar history right? does anyone here presents their charger for charities?   I would like to join up with them in the summer have some fun...   well from getting badgered because the car is a General Lee from Mopar fanatics the reply is this, the R/T makes an awesome General LEE!...  

skip68

I could care less what you do far as donations. Mobsters made donations to.   I don't like your lies on this site.  If you don't like what I say and can PROVE me wrong then turn me in.   I don't have the need to tell people how honest and good I am.  I leave that to the one's like you. 

Steve P.

This topic is locked. It has gone far out of hand and is NOT what this site is all about. Some relevant points were made and some issues taken care of. So until TROY decides to unlock or make a statement on this thread let's let it go away. 
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida