News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Hobby!

Started by Todd Wilson, December 29, 2005, 11:52:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Wilson

I think I am gonna sell the Chargers and get into this hobby! Strat I think you should also!

http://www.victorysiren.com/x/index.htm

Todd

TK73

Neighbors are gonna love that...  :icon_smile_big:
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Silver R/T

hey I wanna join too, ill have biggest one he he
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Todd Wilson

dodgesiren.com

HAHA! We could have siren meets!   Lets see your chicks on sirens pictures!!!!!!!!!     :icon_smile_big:

Todd

rare69

I bet my wife could give that siren a run for its money when she See's the part's bill!

8WHEELER

Hey there you go, the horn in my daily driver went out   :scared: :scared: :scared:

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

PocketThunder

What a shocker!!  It was originally painted GREEN!!!  was everything F-ing green or what!
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

73dodge

Yea I can see it now we can add a new section to this forum

Performance tips for your HEMI siren

Not only can you have the LOUDEST and most Obnoxious noise maker on the block but it also puts out 345HP with 300 Foot pounds of torque
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

Charger_Fan

Quote from: PocketThunder on December 30, 2005, 09:17:09 AM
What a shocker!!   It was originally painted GREEN!!!   was everything F-ing green or what!
Yes...yes, I believe so. :icon_smile_tongue:

I like the one pic when he's running it in his back yard...the big dirt fog it's emitting. :smilielol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Afflyer

That'll make a few neighbors a wee bit CRANKY!

:devil:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

2fast4u

Todd
  I sure your just joking around about sellin' your chargers and doin' the siren thing!  But should you totally lose it and do this thing....let me be first in line to buy those two cars off you!! :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

I'm sure my cousin and I could take care of you there and provide a good home for both of them.  ;)

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Brock Samson

I'm just finding this thread...

This is great, some guy owns two of them!  :smilielol:

Steve P.

I would like to have one for just long enough to F^$@ the guy up across the street from me... You guys remember MR. MOTORCYCLE!!! Well he still has to rev the crap out of the pile of Honda crap every time he starts it or comes home...  I would like to fire that monster of yours off every time he revs the HaRMda and see if he likes OTHER PEOPLES NOISE................ :devil:

I thought about placing a canon in my front yard and aiming it at his house.. :icon_smile_big:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

BB1

Delete my profile