News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Current Charger Values?

Started by Herzeleid828, December 29, 2005, 08:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herzeleid828

Hey whats up people, some of you may remember me from THe old DC.com days (haven't posted on this site at all yet).     

Anyways, I sorta stop following Chargers for about a year now (or so) And I was woundering what currrent prices were at.  

Last I remember a   1968 Charger with a 383ci automactic that was crap, but would run, ran for atleast $8k     

How much have they changed in about a years time?

(I am sorry if a topic like this was started recently, I just don't feel like searching right now  :METAL:
hopless

PocketThunder

prices keep going up lately.  and there seems to be no cars that run for $8000.  Its either a parts car for $3000 or its restored for $20,000+
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Silver R/T

even parts cars just sitting there increase value
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722